#1 coolvarmint

coolvarmint

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Killing Varmints

Posted 08 March 2006 - 02:30 PM

Hey Guys, I know many of you have ARs already, but Im not one of you yet :angry: I will start my DROS on 2 CA Off listed AR lowers this week. If anyone else is interested I hava a local FFL that is transferring them. Please contact me and I can share with you. Also if you do not already belong, Calguns.net is a great resource for CA firearm owners. Alot of good people and resources. Just FYI for all. Thanks Scott

#2 joel1316

joel1316

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 08 March 2006 - 02:52 PM

If anyone in the Contra Costa area is looking for an off list reciever PM me for details. FFL is real easy to deal with. No special appointements needed for DROS or pick up. I don't mean to hijack your thread Scott, but I would also just like to help out any fellow members looking for lowers. I havn't built up my 2 lowers yet as I'm waiting to see what the DOJ is going to say. For the time being, I'll be playing with my registered Eagle Arms AR-15.

#3 coolvarmint

coolvarmint

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Killing Varmints

Posted 08 March 2006 - 06:19 PM

I don't mean to hijack your thread Scott

Not at all Joel <_< Im just trying to get the info out to those that didn't know how easy they are to get right now. Your only 'helping a brother out.' BTW Joel which lowers did you get?? I think they're all pretty comparable and this late in the game most take what you can get. Scott

#4 joel1316

joel1316

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 09 March 2006 - 07:12 AM

Scott, I picked up two Doublestar Star-15's. At the time I had the choice of Doublestars and Lauer's(sp?). I was going to get one of each, but I liked the idea of having consecutive S/N's when getting two of the same brands. Plus at the time, people were saying that DB's workmanship was nice and a lot of people were having good results when fitting with uppers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users