#1 dabob

dabob

Bob Morris Foxpro Field Staff

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sporting Clays, Trap and Skeet, Hunting and Fishing

Posted 25 August 2008 - 07:18 PM

Foxpro is coming out with a new call and it is called Fury. It looks like the FX5 but it is a light brown color. If you want to see all the new features, check out the Fury it is on the Foxpro web-site. The TX-500 remote is unreal.The TX-500 gives you 10 sound presets with custom volume levels and two quick access buttons for your most frequently used sounds. On top of that, you can design up to 10 complete stands from start to finish by mapping out sounds, durations of the sounds being played, and volume level for a completely hands-free predator calling experience. The extra large LCD panel makes text easier to read and the new powerful navigational menus provide you with an operating interface that is easy to use.The Fury comes with 100 sounds on it and will hold up to 500 sounds. The great news is the Fury costs $100.00 less than the FX5. The bad news is that you can't upgrade a FX3 or FX5 up to a Fury.

#2 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 08:44 PM

:cheers: How much is it.

#3 Bozsik

Bozsik

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
  • Interests:Having fun with my Wife and Kids, Hunting, Camping, Wildlife Photography, Woodworking, and Illustration.

Posted 25 August 2008 - 08:47 PM

Sounds great. Does it load, aim, and fire your rifle as well? Then you wouldn't have to spend any time at all in the field. :cheers: Actually, it sounds like they are always trying to improve their product. That is a good trait for any company to have.db

#4 dabob

dabob

Bob Morris Foxpro Field Staff

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,731 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sporting Clays, Trap and Skeet, Hunting and Fishing

Posted 26 August 2008 - 05:58 AM

The price on the Foxpro Fury is $599.95.

#5 wannakillacoyote

wannakillacoyote

"You can call me WKC"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
  • Interests:Hunting....Predators, Varmints and Upland Game but would like to try larger game.
    Computers....It's what i do for a living and sometimes for fun.
    Movies
    Spending time with the Family

Posted 26 August 2008 - 06:25 AM

Thanks for the info Bob. So how was the Expo? Was it worth the trip? Who won the calling contest? Any other insight as to new products?

#6 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 26 August 2008 - 07:25 AM

I totally like my Fx3.. but its pretty crappy of them to make it so you cant upgrade your 3 or 5 to the Fury... So someone has to spend the full price to get the new one and of course sell their 3 or 5 at a lower price since the fury is not much more than what I paid for my 3.. I paid 469.00 for the fx3..

#7 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:09 PM

Any pictures of it?

#8 ehd

ehd

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,864 posts
  • Interests:Predator hunting ,and hog hunting with my dogs.

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:20 PM

I totally like my Fx3.. but its pretty crappy of them to make it so you cant upgrade your 3 or 5 to the Fury... So someone has to spend the full price to get the new one and of course sell their 3 or 5 at a lower price since the fury is not much more than what I paid for my 3.. I paid 469.00 for the fx3..

And your f-x 3 will call in just as many coyotes. All you need is off and on. And be able to play your own sounds..

#9 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:33 PM

Oh I know.. But still the OPTION of upgrading would be nice LOL...I love my Fx3 for sure, and it definetly does the job...

#10 Remi700

Remi700

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Interests:Fishing, Camping, Shooting, and Hunting.

Posted 27 August 2008 - 01:43 PM

Wow 500 bucks for that thing... You know how many hand calls you could buy with that heck you could even get a new rifle for that or 4-5 tanks of gas. sorry I guss im old school. :signs1180lq:

#11 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,814 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 27 August 2008 - 04:03 PM

Boy, do I agree with that! :signs1180lq:

#12 sum-rifle

sum-rifle

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 22 October 2008 - 09:07 PM

Oh I know.. But still the OPTION of upgrading would be nice LOL...I love my Fx3 for sure, and it definetly does the job...

For about $200 you can upgrade your FX3 to an FX5...............................

#13 NVWalt

NVWalt

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fly fishing, kitebugging, photography, astronomy, hot springing, looking at as many beautiful women as possible.

Posted 23 October 2008 - 05:35 AM

It's just sales, you still have the same sounds that every coyote knows and that is a lot of money for something that doesn't work any better, often not as good, as a mouth blown call. Seems to me nothing has changed on e-callers ever since I began calling a million years ago. They were state of the art 45 records then and overpriced back then also. Don't get me wrong, I have owned a few e-callers over the years but still have better results with mouth calls and the saisfaction of calling them in yourself with your own sounds for me anyways is way better. I know a lot of new callers like them e-callers because they have no faith in their own abilities to call up predators. Then they find out how easy it is with a mouth call and the e-caller gets sold or they turn into as my buddy Ron has told me "Lazy callers".....Would rather buy a new coyote gun than a bunch of electronic gizmos....Walt

#14 Yodel Dog

Yodel Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Interests:Guns and hunting, fishing when I can.

Posted 23 October 2008 - 05:39 AM

Seems to me nothing has changed on e-callers ever since I began calling a million years ago. They were state of the art 45 records then ...

I think I still have a WEEMS record or two floating around somewhere. And I think it was about a million or so years ago.

#15 nevjohn

nevjohn

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 23 October 2008 - 07:41 AM

I got some Victrola cylinders from ole Tommy Edison which sound like dying kittens. Oh, that's just the old safety pin needle pickup LOL. :signs1180lq:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users