1 reply to this topic

#1 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:20 PM

Last week I had a chance to pick up a like new AA 410 CRBSL carbine thumbhole, so what could I do? First off I'm a huge sucker for thumbhole stocks. I just love the way they balance and carry in the field, and I'm not disappointed in this one for sure. The weight and balance of this rifle is to die for.Both of my AA 410's are in .22. For serious field work it is my preferred caliber. Not that I don 't enjoy the .177's and .20's, because I do, but when I really want to reach out and touch someone, I grab one of my .22's.A nice compact rifle like this just begs for a nice compact scope to keep it company, so I mounted a Leupold 3X9X33 EFR on her. I've already got a camera mount on the scope so we're ready to rock and roll. As in "rock some squirrels world, and roll some tape" while doing it.This rifle is going to be the perfect partner for my Airhog Pigmee tank. Here she is in her birthday suit.Posted Image

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,583 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:47 PM

That's a beauty Cliff. Nice looking stock and I like the thumbholes too. It looks more compact too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users