#1 SpokaneSlayer

SpokaneSlayer

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping

Posted 19 August 2008 - 11:40 AM

Stopped by Wally World on my way home last night. As usual, I perused the sporting goods and found that they had all sorts of stuff on clearance. I picked up a Bushnell 2.1MP trail cam for $30 and they had the Moultrie 4MP one for 35. My buddy picked up a simple GPS unit for 25. I'm not sure the Wal-Mart's down in CA are doing the same thing, but it would be worth checking out.

#2 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 19 August 2008 - 02:56 PM

That's weird. Usually they don't clearance ANY hunting items until after the season's over. :fireworks3:
Oregon Hunter's Association memberE. Clampus Vitus Estanislao Chapter 58, Humbug Chapter 73, and Umpqua Joe Outpost 1859 memberIf you can't fix it with a hammer, then you've got an electrical problem.

#3 BUCKFEVER

BUCKFEVER

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:16 PM

yeah i stopped by there a couple weeks ago and (since i have a well trained eye for the clearance red tags) :harhar1[1]: i noticed they had a couple trail cams on clearance...i bought the one for $25 and within an hour it was back at the store....it sucked baddddd.....i put it on my dresser and had my kid walk back and forth like a duck in a shooting gallery for like ten minutes and then downloaded the pics. i think it only took like four pics and only one actually took fast enough to make out a pony-tail exiting the field of view :fireworks3: the rest were pics of an empty bedroom!!!! it wasnt the bushnell though so hopefully you have better luck with that one!!!!
TIM

#4 SpokaneSlayer

SpokaneSlayer

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping

Posted 19 August 2008 - 04:41 PM

All the trail cam pics I've posted were using my buddy's cam and I bought the same model.

#5 elkguys

elkguys

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy all outdoors and hunting with my son.enjoy meeting fellow outdoors people as we travel

Posted 19 August 2008 - 08:39 PM

I dont think wally world here in the bay area has them.they took most of there hunting stuff out.
life member of NRA,RMEF,SCI and WU REPUBLICAN party

#6 Hutch

Hutch

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 07:17 PM

Wally World, here in Beaumont ( SoCal ) Riverside county, has Moultrie 4.0 game tracker for 74.00. On Moultrie's website I think this is the same as their D-40 They had 10-15 left.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users