• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,738 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:05 PM

Full moon, Temp 104 Your not going to see any deer! about 8 big does and one nice buck goofy antlers to :huh: :lame: . Sat at a water hole for 6 hrs today felt like a turky in the oven had three does bedded about 100 yards from me for bait :rolleyes: Had this goofy looking 3x ? come in but could not get close to take a shot :roflmao3[1]: Made three stalks on him but he would walk off kept about 70-80 yards distance . spent most of the afternoon trying to get close . I backed away so he would not leave the area . The game just started :653: Seen no human out there today :653: No Im not telling where I was D6 someplace :lame: Seen a nice pair of yotes and allmost had a pup in my lap jump up and yeld at it and it took off yipping . no blood but a real good day.Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#2 Rimrock

Rimrock

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,301 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:21 PM

Nice pics! Stay after him.

#3 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,790 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 16 August 2008 - 10:41 PM

Yea, great pictures. Take your time and you'll get him.
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#4 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,328 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:39 AM

That first picture Tim I thought we were going to have to guess what was in it. :lame: But then I saw the other pics. That's pretty good luck for such a HOT day in the field. You'll get a shot yet if you can keep doing that. Good stuff thanks for sharing. :lame:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#5 peeker seeker

peeker seeker

25-06 shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts
  • Interests:Grand kids, My dogs, My girls the rabbits and hens Hunting & fishing

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:04 AM

Nice shot for any rifle. Yep I thought there was going to be a little man setting in the pic. HE HE HE Nice going ,so when are we going. :653: :lame: :lame:
Reach out to are fury friends . Use a 25-06 If runs swims or flies ,IT CAN BE DEEP FRIED OR MADE INTO A PIE mmm mmmm ANIMALS IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER. Beeman air...25-06, 223, 7mm- 08 ,7mm Rem mag .Beaman 8 cats 0. Keeper of 2 Border Collie Heelers

#6 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,231 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 11:18 AM

why didn't you sneak up on it come on aren't you a real bow hunter :lame: that looks like a nice buck thumper

#7 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,738 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 04:34 PM

Peeker were not :653: and shoot-it your cows need milking :eck05: :P ;) .
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#8 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,328 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 17 August 2008 - 05:42 PM

:653: There's your answer guys. :eck05:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#9 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,231 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:48 PM

Peeker were not :hellohello9il: and shoot-it your cows need milking :eck05: :P ;) .

That's what mexicans are for thumper hay city slicker your not going to ask me about the baby cows again :wedgie[1]: :lol:

#10 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:46 PM

Get some dang knee pads silly LOL... 12.00 buys a real nice pair with gel inserts.. you can crawl all day long :hellohello9il: So hurry up and shoot that thing already we want to see close ups :wedgie[1]:
Royal Oaks TaxidermyAward Winning Taxidermist...When Quality Counts! DEER CAPES WANTED

#11 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,738 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:59 PM

CH got some from my son army isued used to breaking in places to get bad guys have elbow pads also all in desert digital camo. Going back after him in a few hours taking Peeker ,felt sorry for him Ok he's helping with the gas. :hellohello9il: Shoot-it you still want to be bear bait week after next? So how are your baby cows ? Hurry up and finnish my fishing hole.

#12 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,058 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 18 August 2008 - 02:33 PM

Looks alot like the Hornitos area.....maybee La Grange. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow:
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#13 peeker seeker

peeker seeker

25-06 shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts
  • Interests:Grand kids, My dogs, My girls the rabbits and hens Hunting & fishing

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:43 PM

Well thump and I just got back from. d6 Saw a nice one but too far out. some does and fawns too. Cant wate tell gun season.
Reach out to are fury friends . Use a 25-06 If runs swims or flies ,IT CAN BE DEEP FRIED OR MADE INTO A PIE mmm mmmm ANIMALS IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER. Beeman air...25-06, 223, 7mm- 08 ,7mm Rem mag .Beaman 8 cats 0. Keeper of 2 Border Collie Heelers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users