No replies to this topic

#1 aquaelvis

aquaelvis

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:39 AM

It is not really a group buy, but I am going to be ordering some stuff next week and will be getting more Dead Coyote shells. I can order extra boxes for anyone who wants them. I can also get non-lead ammo too. I picked up some 22-250 last time for about $25/ box. (Federal/Speer stuff) I can also get Wingmaster if you like that better than DC, I think it was a buck more than DC. (my last order was 2 boxes DC 3 inch, one box of 3 inch wingmaster and a box of federal/speer 22-250 and it came to $100 even)Dead Coyote: $26 per box 3 inch$28 per box 3.5 inchPrices INCLUDE shipping (to me) and tax. These prices are based on my last order, but may be a little more or less this time. (probably not) If you want some let me know. You'll need to pick them up from my house in NW bakersfield. (bring cash)I should be able to get them in next week.It does not matter how many you order, you can get one box (10 shells) or 25 boxes, same price. Let me know if interested. If we get a lot of interest I can try to get a better deal but I don't think it will happen. Let me know if you need something. I know they have 223 in non-lead but not sure. They also have good prices on some non-lead handgun ammo. I will be picking up a box of 357 so I can bring my revolver with me again. Local pick up only, I don't want to deal with trying to ship.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users