parts kit arrived

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_socal_jaeger_*

Guest_socal_jaeger_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2008 - 05:17 PM

Ok, two things I noticed, there seems to be an adjustable elevation on this parts kit, which was not there on my last romanian parts kit, also, it looks like the forestock has a pistol grip built into it o_o so I must ask, umm, is there a way around this, or should I just get a bullet button (and where do you buy an ak-47 bullet button ...)all in all I am very pleased, I think this will be a fun toy once its built.

#2 Guest_socal_jaeger_*

Guest_socal_jaeger_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2008 - 02:10 AM

so the grip built into the forestock, is not considered a grip, right?and I would be fine not to install a pistol grip, and not install a bullet button either?someone please help, with regards to the funny shaped forestock on the romanian ak47.do I need a bullet button because of that, even if i leave off the pistol grip?

#3 RobT2K

RobT2K

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 06:28 AM

Yeah, that is indeed a forward pistol grip, which with a detachable magazine is a no-no.I had the same type of kit and just bought a different foregrip for mine, others cut theirs and sand/refinish it. I have a monster man grip on mine and a "featureless" build so I can run the hicaps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users