• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,807 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:23 PM

I just wanted to let you folks know how much I appreciate your thinking of me when you want a new predator call. It is great fun making them for you and then seeing the pictures of the kills and reading the stories. I get as much fun from that as making the calls.I just wanted to share with you a new web site devoted to selling Custom Game Calls. That's all the site does. It is an off shoot of the THO Game Calls web site which is devoted to Call Makers. http://thogamecalls....orums/index.php We welcome anyone, but if yoiu aren't a call maker, you may be bored. :rolleyes: Anyway, I just wanted to let you know about the new site. It doesn't have a lot of calls up for sale just yet, as it just went on line this morning. But already there are some fine looking calls for sale. Predator, turkey, goose, duck, squirrel, coon, just to name a few that will be available. You should check it out. You may find a call that you just can't live without. http://www.customgamecallsales.com/If any of you that have purchased a call from me would like to write up a brief testimonial and send it to me I would appreciate it. Each of the call makers on this new site has their own spot for testimonials, to show people what others think of their calls. I don't want to put something up without your permission, and the easist way is to just have you send something to me that I can copy and post. Thanks for all your support and thanks for anything you may send.

#2 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 11 July 2008 - 02:51 PM

It's been a long damn time scince I've shot a coyote and when I did I didn't have one of your calls with me but here's something you might be able to use.....This call, made by Lynn Brazelton, saved my bacon last crow season when I invited a guest and his young son out for a day of crow hunting. The battery in my electronic call took a dump halfway thru the morning shoot so I spent the rest of the day calling them in the old fashioned way. Electronics are nice but there's nothing as dependable as a quality hand call. The handlayered zebra wood laminate looks great. I've been totaly satisfied with all of the calls I've purchased from Braz, I always get complements on their incredible good looks, and as you can see from the pictures of my hunt...they just plain work! Posted Image Posted Image

#3 300wsm

300wsm

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:17 PM

Braz, Feel free to use any or all of my postings reguarding your calls here on CPC for your testamonials, you make some great calls, my last trip to the high country was amazing, useing your double reed call, keep up the fine work.,,300wsm

#4 Braz

Braz

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,807 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 11 July 2008 - 04:52 PM

Thanks guys. It's appreciated.

#5 D-Man

D-Man

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 06:35 PM

Braz has made several calls for me. All of them the tone was perfect, workmanship was outstanding, and the turn around time was incredible. All met my needs perfectly, and were made from a variety of woods that all hold their tone. They are highly recommended at a very reasonable price. All of them are different: closed reed, open reed, howler, distress, locater, etc... Each does it's job very well.How's that work for you? Feel free to use it!Darren

#6 fakawee

fakawee

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Interests:4Wheeling, Hunting, Target Shooting, Fishing, Camping, Kayaking and Glassing the countryside.

Posted 11 July 2008 - 08:11 PM

Ditto for me Braz! Them predators love your Double reed call-even the mountain lions!!!

#7 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 08:57 PM

Might have to get me a set. Can you make a howler out of a old buffalow horn I found here on CP?

#8 Braz

Braz

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,807 posts

Posted 11 July 2008 - 08:59 PM

I can sure give it a try.

#9 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 06:28 AM

PM sent.

#10 Braz

Braz

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,807 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 02:13 PM

For anyone that is intersted in beautiful calls, check out what I just picked up. :doh[1]: http://www.customgam....php?board=28.0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users