33 replies to this topic

#31 rabiddog

rabiddog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:36 PM

my ruger 77 mkII in 243 has a weaver 2.5-10 w/ 50 mm lens it is the v 10 clear glass lots of light in low lite situationsall around good scope.

#32 DEERSLAM

DEERSLAM

Hunting 365 days a year...in my mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  • Interests:Family and hunting

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:37 PM

My newest yote rig wears a Leupold UltraLite 3-9x32It's more than enough out to 200yds plus.

#33 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:40 PM

........ I don't understand why some don't like the AO feature. You don't have to change the focus all of the time. You change the focus when you need to. Try changing the focus on an animal when it is close-up and you don't have an AO scope.........

Non adjustable objective scopes are always in focus so you never have to mess with them in the field. If your sight picture is out of focus on a close target with a standard scope it's because you're useing to much magnification. No adjustable objective can make up for that. The first time I had a dog bolt off while I was trying to adjust my scope was also the last time. No more AOs on hunting rigs.

#34 sum-rifle

sum-rifle

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 10:08 AM

Primarily for yotes @ >200 yds. (You have this in the title)and then say most shots would not exceed 150-200 yards.I think you wanted this sign.............Primarily for yotes @ <200 yds.<<<<<<<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users