9 replies to this topic

#1 Camoghost

Camoghost

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:40 AM

My new Nail Gun, made by Dewalt. It can drive a 6-D nail thru a 2 X 4 at 200 yards. This makes construction a real breeze?you can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence. Just get the wife and kids to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back, relax with a cold beer, when they have the board in the right place just fire away. With the hundred round magazine, you can build a fence with a minimum of reloading. After a day of fence building with the new Dewalt Rapid fire nail gun, the wife will not ask you fix or build anything else. Available for a little more is the 'band-aid magazine' for those near misses when fence building. Attached File  Delwalt1.jpg   51.14KB   68 downloads

#2 Yodel Dog

Yodel Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Interests:Guns and hunting, fishing when I can.

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:49 AM

I like it, I like it. But does it hold more than 10 nails??

#3 Jason

Jason

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, camping, scuba diving, American Revolution living history, fishing, ham radio.

Posted 18 June 2008 - 12:07 PM

Not in California or Massachusettes.

#4 D-Man

D-Man

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 12:20 PM

And it is top loading, unless you use a tool!Good one!Darren

#5 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 01:04 PM

Very nice!

#6 Camoghost

Camoghost

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,449 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 01:44 PM

It runs on batteries so no nail capacity issue... I thought it was a pretty funny email when I got it so I thought I would share!

#7 Guest_socal_jaeger_*

Guest_socal_jaeger_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:49 PM

did some searching online ... turns out according to the original guy who posted it, who owns it,this is an NFA registered M16 :rolleyes: its good for hunting gungrabbers.

#8 Bronco

Bronco

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
  • Interests:Hunting i.e. deer, varmints, yotes. Target Shooting, Trap Shooting.

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:05 PM

I've seen that gun over at Calguns. Sweet looking nail gun.

#9 Bronco

Bronco

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts
  • Interests:Hunting i.e. deer, varmints, yotes. Target Shooting, Trap Shooting.

Posted 19 July 2008 - 07:09 PM

did some searching online ... turns out according to the original guy who posted it, who owns it,this is an NFA registered M16 :rolleyes: its good for hunting gungrabbers.

Hey social: tell us how it is on the outside in the free states when you get there. Best of luck and always stay a CPC member.

#10 Guest_socal_jaeger_*

Guest_socal_jaeger_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 July 2008 - 02:51 AM

Hey social: tell us how it is on the outside in the free states when you get there. Best of luck and always stay a CPC member.

yeah, not exactly a freestate, a combination of religious and economic reasons are returning me to the land of my forbears:that's right, im gonna be an okie again, lol.but yeah the gun laws there are worse than in co or tx, still freer than cali,and it's a conservative culture.I lived in CO awhile and I've been there so I know what it's like.I'm hoping to stay gone this time.The process of saving has begun ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users