• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 peeker seeker

peeker seeker

25-06 shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
  • Interests:Grand kids, My dogs, My girls the rabbits and hens Hunting & fishing

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:43 PM

Well we headed out to meet John out at the top secrite spot .All we got were some small ones but had alot of fun doing it, lots of bull sh#$. Tims on a diet can you tell. :good: :pirashoot: :signlol2iu: :lol: I think the reason we did not catch the big ones is this bad boy crayfish beat them up. John was camera shy. Tim might be pregnant :good: :good: :good: :roflmao3[1]: :signlol2iu: Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Reach out to are fury friends . Use a 25-06 If runs swims or flies ,IT CAN BE DEEP FRIED OR MADE INTO A PIE mmm mmmm ANIMALS IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER. Beeman air...25-06, 223, 7mm- 08 ,7mm Rem mag .Beaman 8 cats 0. Keeper of 2 Border Collie Heelers

#2 mac

mac

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:39 PM

hey a day out is worth it - whether they are small or none at all...
Mac Daddy"Lock, Stock and Two Smokin' Barrels"

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,025 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 09 June 2008 - 06:33 PM

How many crawdads did you get? Is it worth tossing a trap out there and catching a mess? There sure good eating.

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#4 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,187 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:09 PM

Don't feed my baby lobster to the coy.That was a big one I got it out of a dirt canal that is close to me it's a real good spot to put a trap shooter they were grabbing my bait as soon as I put it in I took 6 fishing gave them to Thumper. Some secret spot that was all we caught were small ones lol I had fun Tim did some calling had a few coyotes respond but no takers.Hay thumper i still think your scope is cockeyed :pirashoot:

#5 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,025 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 09 June 2008 - 07:37 PM

If the water is pretty clean in that ditch Johnny I'd put a trap in there. You can put together a cheap trap with some chicken wire and inverted cone ends. I had a friend that used to grow rice and when they drained the fields the check boxes were jammed with crawdads. We could fill a pickup bed with them there were so many. In fact we used a silage fork to scoop them up with. YUM!

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#6 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,685 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:28 PM

It was fun . But I got tierd of baiting Tony's and Jhons hooks all the time and helping them Tye knots and cast :smiley_turkey_pop_up_log: :good: :good:
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#7 peeker seeker

peeker seeker

25-06 shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
  • Interests:Grand kids, My dogs, My girls the rabbits and hens Hunting & fishing

Posted 10 June 2008 - 11:15 AM

Hay thumper i still think your scope is cockeyed :lol: Thats because he is cockeyed :roflmao3[1]: :rofl2: :rofl2:
Reach out to are fury friends . Use a 25-06 If runs swims or flies ,IT CAN BE DEEP FRIED OR MADE INTO A PIE mmm mmmm ANIMALS IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER. Beeman air...25-06, 223, 7mm- 08 ,7mm Rem mag .Beaman 8 cats 0. Keeper of 2 Border Collie Heelers

#8 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,187 posts

Posted 10 June 2008 - 01:37 PM

:roflmao3[1]: You guys should hear these to in person it's funny.So when are we going out again can we not move every 5 minutes just when I have my chair out and sit down they are ready to move :rofl2: :rofl2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users