• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,704 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 18 May 2008 - 10:24 PM

Too hot to shoot so I went trout fishing this after noon. Got there about 5:00 pm and fished till dark. got them on small rooster tails. Kept two 16 inchers for the barbie tomarow. Posted Image
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#2 Yodel Dog

Yodel Dog

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Interests:Guns and hunting, fishing when I can.

Posted 18 May 2008 - 10:31 PM

Lookin' Good!

#3 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,785 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 19 May 2008 - 07:25 AM

Nice fish. If you only kept 2, that means you caught more. How did you do overall?
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#4 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,161 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 19 May 2008 - 08:44 AM

NICE! Those will be great eating. Those Roostertails and older lures still work great don't they. My favorite spoon type lure is the KastMaster. That thing can catch fish when nothing else will. I want to go fishing with you. :roflmao3[1]:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#5 Truckeedan

Truckeedan

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Interests:Hunting and fishing whenever my wife will let me!

Posted 19 May 2008 - 04:00 PM

Nice fish. They look like they've been in the pond for a while. That photo on the tailgate threw me at first. It looked like those fine fish were on the BBQ without being cleaned. I know the old eyes are going fast!Truckeedan
Mountain coyotes have more fur.

#6 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,201 posts

Posted 19 May 2008 - 07:30 PM

Nice fish I thought it was a bbQ to at first. I have good luck with mepps lures I never caught anything using castmasters Sj. So where did you catch those fine fish.

#7 SpokaneSlayer

SpokaneSlayer

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, camping

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:01 PM

I too swear by the Kastmaster. Catches anything from trout to bass to crappie. I have yet to find a lure that'll beat it, but there is one that comes close. The tout/panfish sized chatterbait slayed the walleye in the 2-4 lb class last year and caught a few trout on them as well. Too bad they poisoned out the lake last fall to remove the walley and smallmouth. All that's going to be stocked in there are rainbow's, largemouth, and channel cats. :roflmao3[1]:

#8 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,704 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 19 May 2008 - 09:34 PM

They are wild fish not mushy plants. Not going to tell where. :roflmao3[1]: From a ditch like thing in the foot hills in California some place. :good:
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#9 peeker seeker

peeker seeker

25-06 shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts
  • Interests:Grand kids, My dogs, My girls the rabbits and hens Hunting & fishing

Posted 25 May 2008 - 10:16 PM

I know were it is. So when are we going?I too saw a bbq at first then I saw the real.
Reach out to are fury friends . Use a 25-06 If runs swims or flies ,IT CAN BE DEEP FRIED OR MADE INTO A PIE mmm mmmm ANIMALS IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER. Beeman air...25-06, 223, 7mm- 08 ,7mm Rem mag .Beaman 8 cats 0. Keeper of 2 Border Collie Heelers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users