• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wannakillacoyote

wannakillacoyote

"You can call me WKC"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
  • Interests:Hunting....Predators, Varmints and Upland Game but would like to try larger game.
    Computers....It's what i do for a living and sometimes for fun.
    Movies
    Spending time with the Family

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:28 PM

Is this a good deal? I have been lloking at them and I think this is the best price I have found. It's .177, but I don't plan to hunt Turkeys with it. Will it be good enough for squirrels, rabbits? They don't have the .22 one.
Posted ImageA well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

#2 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:49 AM

Thats a good price for a any gun let alone one of such quality and it will drop crows and racoons also if you hit them right . My buddy has one and it is a sweet shooter a tad heavy for walking around but it will put the hammer down on a tree rat. I'am sure the boys here know all about this gun and will tell you RWS airguns = fun + lifetime warrenty http://www.pyramydai...air-rifle.shtml here's a .22 cal for $199

#3 wannakillacoyote

wannakillacoyote

"You can call me WKC"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
  • Interests:Hunting....Predators, Varmints and Upland Game but would like to try larger game.
    Computers....It's what i do for a living and sometimes for fun.
    Movies
    Spending time with the Family

Posted 16 May 2008 - 06:07 AM

Yeah I saw that at pyramid. I think I will wait a bit before purchasing. If I get the Diana, I think I will just get the package w/scope for $225. So what would be a good lightweight springer in .20 or .22 that is easy to cock and somewhat quiet? Something $300 or less?
Posted ImageA well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users