• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wannakillacoyote

wannakillacoyote

"You can call me WKC"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
  • Interests:Hunting....Predators, Varmints and Upland Game but would like to try larger game.
    Computers....It's what i do for a living and sometimes for fun.
    Movies
    Spending time with the Family

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:28 PM

Is this a good deal? I have been lloking at them and I think this is the best price I have found. It's .177, but I don't plan to hunt Turkeys with it. Will it be good enough for squirrels, rabbits? They don't have the .22 one.

#2 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 12:49 AM

Thats a good price for a any gun let alone one of such quality and it will drop crows and racoons also if you hit them right . My buddy has one and it is a sweet shooter a tad heavy for walking around but it will put the hammer down on a tree rat. I'am sure the boys here know all about this gun and will tell you RWS airguns = fun + lifetime warrenty http://www.pyramydai...air-rifle.shtml here's a .22 cal for $199

#3 wannakillacoyote

wannakillacoyote

"You can call me WKC"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
  • Interests:Hunting....Predators, Varmints and Upland Game but would like to try larger game.
    Computers....It's what i do for a living and sometimes for fun.
    Movies
    Spending time with the Family

Posted 16 May 2008 - 06:07 AM

Yeah I saw that at pyramid. I think I will wait a bit before purchasing. If I get the Diana, I think I will just get the package w/scope for $225. So what would be a good lightweight springer in .20 or .22 that is easy to cock and somewhat quiet? Something $300 or less?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users