4 replies to this topic

#1 CoolWallnutz

CoolWallnutz

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 February 2006 - 03:05 PM

Well, coolvarmit got a new Yamaha quad and a Rhino. I know because I had to haul them from the dealer while he was at work and hide them at my house until he got home from work so he could surprise his wife with them. ;) So I take my ATV trailer to the dealer and the Rhino is too long. I had to take my side ramps off and put them into the bed of my truck. Now I have this Rhino with it's front and rear tires right on the edge of the trailer. I have it strapped down but I am nervous as hell going down hwy49, over the American River and back up the cyn to Cool. I had about 300 visions of something going wrong and me crashing with these two brand new ATV's that are not even mine. So I made it to my house and I had to take them off the trailer. As I did I looked at the brand new tires and saw not a speck of dirt on them. They even had that new tire smell. What do you think a really good friend would do? :) Yup, take them for a ride around the pasture. Weeeeeee! Love ya Scott, you brokeback neighbor :lol: !Maybe he will get a picture up soon. Hey Mike and Tim, let's head back to NV.
John 3:16

#2 FIRST TIMER

FIRST TIMER

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:I LOVE TO HUNT. IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I HAVE POSTED ON THE CLUB WEBSITE. I NEED TO GET BACK OUT IN THE FEILD AND PUT SOME ROUNDS DOWN RANGE. HUNTERS RULE AND GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Posted 15 February 2006 - 03:15 PM

Witch quad did you buy?

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,949 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 15 February 2006 - 03:16 PM

Well, I guess old Scotty needs to give us a ride in his new ride! ;) So did you break them in good John? :lol:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#4 coolvarmint

coolvarmint

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Interests:Killing Varmints

Posted 15 February 2006 - 04:22 PM

Yes CoolWallnutz is a great neighbor ;) Thanks again. Great suprise for the missus. Could not have done it without him. Almost got a suprise myself, she had called the dealer on thursday (I spoke to them on Fri) and the sales person we had spoke with was unavailable or she was gonna get the Rhino then. We piled kids on 2 quads and the rhino and played around the neighborhood for 30 minutes last night. The rhino is a blast :) :D Cant wait to get a back seat and bar combo for the little ones. Should be just the tix to carry a partner with no quad and get just about anywhere the quads do. No I just have fight the wife for the quad. The quad is the Kodiak 450. It has virtually everything the Grizzly does suspension, locker,low range. Just the smaller engine. They had a camo one just waiting for me. The Rhino is also the 450, in green. Camo adds about $4-500 and they would have to put one together for me. The 660 adds about $1200 to those prices. Ive read good reviews from just about everybody except the horsepower freaks and dune racers types. And with the money savings it was a no brainer for us. Can't wait to get them out in to the field. Being able to throw 2 shooting benches, several rifles and misc gear will be nice come rat time :lol: I'll get pics up soon.Scott

#5 sangerpb

sangerpb

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, ATV, Computer Games

Posted 15 May 2007 - 04:08 PM

Enjoy the off road riding! I love my ATV

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users