4 replies to this topic

#1 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:31 PM

Had the day off today so I took the boy fishing he was sick all night throwing up. So he could not go to school. So what better therepy then to go fishing. Go a few bites but did not pull in any crappie. We used live shiners and plastics. Did a little trolling and the boy snagged this 12 lb carp. He hooked it in the tail so it gave us a heck of a fight. He almost got spooled so we gave chase using the troller motor. Caught up to the carp and netted it. Not much of the day for fishing but it is better than being at work.

#2 Mr Del

Mr Del

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 833 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:44 PM

Seeing the wide smile on that boys face,.... he will remember this day for along time. To bad he won't be able to tell his teacher about his *sick* day off. His buddies will be proud of him though. Good work Dad.

#3 woodog

woodog

Shooter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:Open Field Coursing and hunting.

Posted 12 May 2008 - 05:44 PM

Had the day off today so I took the boy fishing he was sick all night throwing up. So he could not go to school.

Sure, sure sure! You should have been a doctor. :751: Woodog
Maricopa in the Southern San Joaquin Valley

#4 Rimrock

Rimrock

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:14 PM

That bugle mouth bass really put a smile on that boy's face.

#5 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 07:45 PM

Sure, sure sure! You should have been a doctor. :welcomeani: Woodog

Thanks yea the pic says it all. No really he was sick from about midnight last night to today throwing up. Kept me up most of the night already had plans with my buddy to go fishing. Wife had to work so I took the boy with me. He fell asleep on the boat hanging over the rail a few times. But is feeling much better after he caught the Carp. Almost beat the lake record of 14lbs. Oh well they took his pic anyway. At least he had fun that all that really matters. I am no Doctor but seemed to cure him. The Marines call me Doc though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users