3 replies to this topic

#1 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 09 May 2008 - 05:49 PM

This varmint was around at about 1:30 on a weeknight i got up to hit the head and when i returned i saw my outside light on and someone on the dinner scraps i was fast asleep only seconds earlier but i had time i set up my cam on super night vision and slowly opened the window due to the fact it was there and ready http://img.photobuck...th_Nexttime.jpg and by a wisker this coon slipped away .I just missed him with the .22 disco but listen to the sound of the pellet hitting the steel concrete pin holding down my bait tray . This time he got away and has been comming back every night for a while now anytime from midnight to 4:30 . When the time is right again i will be ready as will the benji .

#2 1shot_1kill

1shot_1kill

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 07:05 PM

Hey I hope you get that little thief......Hey what camera was that that you were using by the way???

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,661 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:05 PM

Those masked bandits are a pain. They are always trying to get to my chickens in the middle of the night. That camera has got great night vision what make and model is it?

#4 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 12 May 2008 - 08:19 AM

This camera has been with me for 8 yrs in oct . It is still the best one i have ever seen it's a sony super steady shot DCR TRV17 ntsc . the surfing and mnt bike footage has been extensive and fun . The cam is simple to use I have to lay off that guy for a while but soon he's done and i will try to catch it on film

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users