6 replies to this topic

#1 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 05:11 PM

Here's some quick clips that didn't make it into my upcoming DVD. They were originally rejected for a variety of reasons, but strung together like this, they make for a fun view. :Phttp://imageevent.co...=...amp;s=0&z=2

#2 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,804 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:18 PM

Nice. You really got me wanting to go out and shoot a few. I'm hopeful that next week I can get some shooting in. They should be out and about and, since the land is fenced and private that I can hunt on, it should be fun. Cool video strung together like that.

#3 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 06:27 PM

Thats awesome stuff .me and my bro have been filmming grackles we have dropped, about 10 on film but i have no idea how to get it edited and up . but those are some cool impacts on those grey rats

#4 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 05:42 AM

Thats awesome stuff .me and my bro have been filmming grackles we have dropped, about 10 on film but i have no idea how to get it edited and up . but those are some cool impacts on those grey rats

Thanks, I'm using an iMac, and it includes iMovie software that makes it real easy to upload the video from the camcorder to the computer and then edit it. I use Imageevent as my video hosting site, but Photobucket offers the same capability. You then just cut and paste the link for that video into your thread. I'm not familiar with what might be out there for PC users.

#5 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 05:50 AM

Nice. You really got me wanting to go out and shoot a few. I'm hopeful that next week I can get some shooting in. They should be out and about and, since the land is fenced and private that I can hunt on, it should be fun. Cool video strung together like that.

Get out and smack a few, it's morally and spiritually uplifting. :flag: On the Tejon, the young will start making their first appearance of the year here in about two or three weeks. B)

#6 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 01 May 2008 - 07:31 AM

Sounds like the Sproooing of Death! B) Good video for this place. Probably not so good over at the squirrel lover's site. :flag:

#7 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,579 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:13 PM

That's a Great montage of shots Cliff. A nice combo of air and spring power there. :D :flag:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users