3 replies to this topic

#1 grunt

grunt

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 01:02 PM

I've been looking at the different options for LPKs' and was wondering which type you guys purchased and why? Some are more expensive than others I was wondering if you guys had any preferences? Any advice would be well appreciated, thanks.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

#2 BullsEye

BullsEye

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,061 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 01:30 PM

DPMS cause thats all they had at the shop. Works fine not the nicest trigger but she goes bang!

#3 wannakillacoyote

wannakillacoyote

"You can call me WKC"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,951 posts
  • Interests:Hunting....Predators, Varmints and Upland Game but would like to try larger game.
    Computers....It's what i do for a living and sometimes for fun.
    Movies
    Spending time with the Family

Posted 26 April 2008 - 02:42 PM

I used DPMS as well cause I found it for $52!! Works just fine. Go get yourself some JP "Yellow" springs for like $15 at Brownells and it makes that trigger not so bad. Then go spend another $15 for the Hogue grip and you have a pretty nice lower. I think most of the kits are pretty good and they all come with sucky triggers.
Posted ImageA well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

#4 Fjold

Fjold

Traveling hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,796 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, hunting and fishing.

Posted 26 April 2008 - 05:01 PM

I've bought about 5 RRA LPKs and have been happy with them. Triggers aren't bad for what you're paying for but the NM triggers are better.
Frank
One rifle, one planet. Holland's 375
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users