6 replies to this topic

#1 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:04 PM

Posted Imagepoaching bird seed was his demise as he chose to have his final meal in the sun . This is my benji's first rat , have scored about 8 grackles but this was nice and clean from 13 yards out my bedroom window .Posted Imageevery day i see at least one today the timing was right as i have just tuned the scope to 40 yrd's this 13 yarder was cake

#2 BullsEye

BullsEye

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,066 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:06 PM

Is that your PCP? Good shooting.

#3 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,807 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:17 PM

Nice shooting. That sure was a fat one.

#4 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,590 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 25 April 2008 - 01:22 PM

How are you liking that NEW Discovery PCP? Nice shooting on the rat. :roflmao3[1]:

#5 THE KNOT

THE KNOT

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 482 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 02:08 PM

I have put about 150 rounds tru it and it is getting better every shot , i zeroed it at 120 ft and on her first shot ever my friends wife dissapated the 10 on a new target it was sick she was jazzed up and i was grouping about GATORADE top so it's time to use it with confidance . I love it so i'am sending the gamo out for a spring and trigger upgrade .After about 3000 rounds it lost something it may be me but the grouping and power dissappered out of nowhere , fear knot the benji is fun and so easy just cock and kill .The rat was taken with a domed RWS with about 1000psi in the reserve. If your on the fence buy this gun my buddy has been killing birds for days with it he loves it also . I'am baiting for a raccoon this weekend so we will see glad you guys liked the rat

#6 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Interests:Im an art major at Folsom Lake College. So I spend a lot of my time drawing. And if I have time, I shoot then sleep. ( In that order)<br />I picked up a tattoo machine almost 2 years ago..<br />Its scary as hell, but its fun at the same time..

Posted 25 April 2008 - 02:34 PM

good job.... I have to get me one of those...

#7 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 03:19 PM

Nice work. That Discovery looks like it's doing you proud. I'll have mine after ground squirrels here pretty soon. :roflmao3[1]:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users