7 replies to this topic

#1 grunt

grunt

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 04:02 PM

My gunsmith/dealer just broke the bad news to me yesterday that he mistakenly forgot to pay his fees and his FFL has expired. :carnage: :aggressive: He should get it back soon but can't give me a timeframe yet. I'm looking to a RRA LAR-6.8 mid-length A4 w/Quad Rail free-float handguard,CAA tactical stock, Hogue grip w/ bullet button installed. I was wondering if anyone knows of a AR-15 freindly FFL near Sacramento? Someone whom orders guns wholesale from factory at customers request would be great. I am willing to pay for this luxury.......as I want this gun in my hands within the month. Anything closer than Taft is in the right direction!
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

#2 gandhi

gandhi

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:04 PM

Jacks - R - Better (916) 487-5144 in Sacrament $70 FFL fee. I have used him a few times. Nice guy, can get great deals on new weapons, and has some rare collectibles.John Buethe CAMINO CA 95709 530-647-9519. I saw this guy on an AR15 board, he is very AR15 friendly. I plan on using him for my first AR15 build, (i hear he only charges $35)

#3 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 12:01 PM

$70 is pretty steep!

#4 grunt

grunt

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 05:06 PM

Thanks a bunch for the help on the FFL guys, with your help I have purchased two lowers set to arrive with the next two weeks and can pick them up in Sac instead of SO Cal! I purchased a RRA LAR-15 & a Stag-15 lower as well. Eventually they will evolve into a hunting 6.8 and a defense type .223. Thanks again.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" Edmund Burke

#5 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,790 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 25 April 2008 - 06:58 PM

Yea, but where did you end up going?
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#6 grunt

grunt

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 08:23 PM

I went with Bob Snellings of Snellings Firearms.

#7 fiveflat

fiveflat

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

Posted 25 April 2008 - 09:02 PM

Hey! Good choice... :roflmao3[1]: Is his transfer still $35?
Sheldon

#8 Jeff

Jeff

SacramentoSkullWorks

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 26 April 2008 - 09:11 AM

Nope, it's still $25 though.
Sacramento Skull Works ...on Facebook!
Using Dermestid beetles to produce museum quality skulls for your trophy collection.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users