4 replies to this topic

#1 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 07:13 PM

People are always asking me how quiet a certain gun is. Here's a demonstration of the AA 410ERBSL's quietness. This squirrel is 48 yards away. The camera is mounted on the scope about 20 inches from the muzzle, and it has a very sensitive built in microphone. I'm sure out where the squirrels are they just hear a slight "tink" when the gun fires, and I'm also pretty sure they don't hear the pellet at all as it goes in one ear and out the other, so to speak. :signs1180lq:http://imageevent.co...=...amp;s=0&z=2

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,592 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 06 April 2008 - 07:29 PM

That pellet had a lot of energy left in it after it exited said squirrels ear! :yikes[1]: That was a nice little dust cloud. That squirrel was probably wondering what was that clink? And then it got real dark. :signs1180lq:

#3 VarmintAir

VarmintAir

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 07:41 PM

It's pretty amazing just how fast the lights go out when a 14.5 grain tin pellet blows through your CPU. :yikes[1]: :signs1180lq:

#4 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,592 posts

Posted 06 April 2008 - 07:52 PM

That's why I keep them away form my computer! :signs1180lq:

#5 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,592 posts

Posted 11 May 2008 - 07:30 PM

I used mine to clean the ear wax out of a dirt squirrel digging under my driveway yesterday. That darn thing just wouldn't give me a shot. I've seen him out there off and on for a couple of days but he'd dive in the hold before I even though about getting him. Then I remembered my FoxPro E-coaxer. I dug it out of my equipment bag and switched it on to do it's chirping. It wasn't a few seconds later fuzzy stuck his head out of the hole and I clean his ears for him.Here's a picture of my E-coaxer and my T/C .17HMII.Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users