4 replies to this topic

#1 Hot Brass

Hot Brass

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 08:26 PM

When you get the time take the new spitter out with crow mags. I shoot a Career 707 .22 cal. I can turn the power up to push CM`s over 1000fps. I prefer to keep the volocity at 950fps. I single load the CM`s. I do pretty good out to 40 yards with this combination. Want stop dead in its tracks? The CM`s will do it. I once shot a sparrow in the chest with a .22 CM, it blew the sparrow in half.In .177 I have a TX200, CM`s print to the same point of aim as Premiers to about 35 yards. Head shots rule.

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,314 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 31 March 2008 - 08:53 AM

I'm going to order an adapter so that I can load the new Air Arms single shot. Some pellets as you know are to long for the magazine.

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#3 airgunny

airgunny

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 12 October 2009 - 01:52 PM

i agree there! i've nailed rats with cm's at close range with my marauder @830fps and they explode. :D watching the bastards fly 2 feet in there air is pretty cool too. :) redneck.hahaha
weapons are nothing but tools to be used properly. like any other tool.

#4 Hot Brass

Hot Brass

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:33 PM

I know what you mean. I have my Career setup to shoot 14.3gr cp`s. If I want to shoot Crow Mags, Kodiaks, or the big 30gr Korean pellets I load them one at a time in the single load port.

#5 Hot Brass

Hot Brass

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 01:36 PM

i agree there! i've nailed rats with cm's at close range with my marauder @830fps and they explode. :signs165xk: watching the bastards fly 2 feet in there air is pretty cool too. :signs165xk: redneck.hahaha

ag, try the cm on sparrows. I have shot them with my 707 and the head pops up and off. They explode when hit in the chest when the cm is driven fast enough.With my TX200 I shot a sparrow in the chest and feathers blew out to the sides.I need somewhere to hunt.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users