• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 SAGITARUS

SAGITARUS

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:many lots of sport hobbies, such as mtn biking, snorkeling, surf fishing,hiking, and most recently, archery.

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:37 PM

That sure is a pretty looking varmint tool you have there. :smiley-innocent-halo-yellow: If you're ever in the Fresno County area look me up and I'd be happy to shoot with you. I have a Logun s16s PCP. I modified it to shoot either with compressed air or CO2 using a paintball co2 adapter. Looks like you're a LEFTY also like mi self eh?

#32 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,183 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 28 March 2008 - 08:37 AM

It came in the case Braz. I just unwrapped her last night so I'll get some closeups of the wood and the checkering today.Long time lefty here to Morgan, but I am looking at an FX Monsoon because I do shoot right handed on occasion. We might have to do a airgun varmint hunt.

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#33 SAGITARUS

SAGITARUS

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Interests:many lots of sport hobbies, such as mtn biking, snorkeling, surf fishing,hiking, and most recently, archery.

Posted 28 March 2008 - 07:13 PM

Hey, I'm good to go just let me know when, and where? By the way, for some reason I shoot lefty on a right handed 22lr Marlin. My left dominant eye just won't let me get a way with it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users