3 replies to this topic

#1 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:20 PM

yikes, i looked and looked. i couldnt find a holster other then leather for my s and w 44 mag. i had to buy it in leather and paid 95 dollars for it that hurt lol. but now at least i have one but 100$ that sucks lol robert
Freedom isn't free, It's paid for in blood! How wonderful, how marvelous is my Saviors love is for Me. He said that it's finished, the debt has been paid for in full.

#2 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,051 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 10 March 2008 - 09:19 AM

Musta been a nice one. I got a leather cross draw holster from the sportsmans guide a while back for like thirtey bucks and it's been a great rig. Uncle mikes make nylon holsters for darn near everything if you don't care for the leather.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#3 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 11:19 AM

This guy does some great workhttp://www.saguarogunleather.com/

#4 rude robert

rude robert

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 10:53 PM

i say uncle mikes but they were for left handers and three different places. i didnt want to buy leather thats for sure but that is all that i could find. i kinda didnt want to buy over the inter net but i thought about it.
Freedom isn't free, It's paid for in blood! How wonderful, how marvelous is my Saviors love is for Me. He said that it's finished, the debt has been paid for in full.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users