#1 Iron Worker

Iron Worker

Iron worker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • Interests:Hunting/Fishing/ Hiking

Posted 28 January 2006 - 09:35 PM

Can't find a wall in my house that I haven't banged my head against over buying that S&W 460.You can fire three different rnds thru it. 454 casull,460 S&W and 45 LC. Oh Sh-- now I got the Sheriff banging on my door.Look officer I have to buy a gun,I don't have a choice its "Bad to the Bone" Let see now I could sale this one,I could oh ya I just put it on Lay away or I could just throw down my visa.I wonder if my niegbor will loan me one of his walls? C'mon now somebody stop me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D ;)

#2 Hylander

Hylander

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sports

Posted 28 January 2006 - 09:51 PM

Stop you ?I was thinking of driving you to the store ;) A man never needs a reason to buy a gun
Failure is not an OptionLincoln,Ca.

#3 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 28 January 2006 - 10:34 PM

Iron Worker,Lucky you, what bargain! Three calibers for the price of one! :o You da lucky man. :blink: Don't forget ammo, dies, bullets, powder and primers when you pick up the peestol. :lol: A17Shooter

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

#4 Iron Worker

Iron Worker

Iron worker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 07:56 AM

Well you all heard of the smell of a new car? How about the smell of a new gun?

#5 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,798 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 29 January 2006 - 09:17 AM

Kinda lika a wet dream about three sisters. :blink:
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#6 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,475 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 29 January 2006 - 09:59 AM

Larry,I'm with Gary on this one. Three for the price of one, it's hard to beat. :blink:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#7 Iron Worker

Iron Worker

Iron worker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 29 January 2006 - 08:00 PM

Larry,I'm with Gary on this one. Three for the price of one, it's hard to beat. :blink:

Well I checked out the gun at another store. Looked at the ammo.Dang those aren't no pistol bullets. Now get this $69.95 for 20 rnds.Do I need to repeat that? Its a nice looking gun,not too heavy either.I've stoped banging my head.My common sence is returning. $1069 plus tax out the door in 10 days.Plus the price of dies which is?????????????? Having 2nd thoughts

#8 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 29 January 2006 - 08:38 PM

Larry,Second thoughts? Thinking has no place in gun buying. You can get 500 of that brass for $194.99 why that's cheep! Just think of how cheep it'll be when that Griz is a chargin' you while you're cleaning the world record elk you just shot on that huntin' trip back in Montana. That'll be the cheapest gun you ever bought!Dang, don't be thinkin', you'll ruin the whole deal.Gary

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users