• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 16 February 2008 - 10:28 AM

I got a coleman wide beam headlamp for christmas. I took it out with me for setting up my crow blind and decoy spread a couple months ago and forgot it there. I went to my blind yesterday to make sure my blind was still standing and there was my headlamp hanging off one of the corner posts. It still works and looks good as new even after being rained on, frozen, and baked in direct sunlight for over two months. I'd recomend one to anybody that uses these stlye lights.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#2 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,789 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 16 February 2008 - 04:55 PM

write to Coleman. They might make you and your lantern the Coleman Lantern Pinup Team!

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

#3 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,270 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 11:00 PM

write to Coleman. They might make you and your lantern the Coleman Lantern Pinup Team!

Yeah that would be neat !

#4 tinhunter

tinhunter

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fishing, camping, riding my atv. most things that involve the outdoors.

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:33 PM

Thanks for the info; I'll have to check them out since I use headlamps quite a bit for hunting.

#5 loaders_loft

loaders_loft

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 442 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 04:14 PM

headlamps are great. Here's the one I use mostly, because its so compact. Although, I'm not sure it would hold up as well as clampdaddy's coleman...

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users