#1 Iron Worker

Iron Worker

Iron worker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • Interests:Hunting/Fishing/ Hiking

Posted 08 February 2008 - 07:55 PM

Good News:Bought this Nikon off Ebay for NIB $300 bucks.Bad News: Ebay seller is a liar.Now its in disput with aid of pay Pal.

#2 Desert Fox

Desert Fox

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,197 posts
  • Interests:Target shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Fishing, Camping

Posted 08 February 2008 - 07:58 PM

What's wrong with the scope? I have the same problem with e-bay before, also on a Nikon Monarch scope. I won on the dispute but left a sour taste in my mouth. :glare:

#3 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,355 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 09:01 PM

Can you give us more details what was the problem was it the wrong scope don't keep us in suspense!

#4 Iron Worker

Iron Worker

Iron worker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • Interests:Hunting/Fishing/ Hiking

Posted 08 February 2008 - 10:18 PM

I shouldve worded it differently . The seller said he was out of town but just got back on 1/28 and would ship NIB scope 4 days later?????. Well today I after I chewed his butt several times I received 2nd message saying that he just got back in town 2/7/08 a 2nd time and would mail it tomorrow(02/08/08. Ten days was up and its in dispute now. Now I told that dude " Hey buddy I want a refund now so for get it!" If he has already shipped it fine ,but if not ! I found a better deal on a Nikon 5x20x44MM through Midsouth. Or I might just buy a Bushnells new 6500 elite 2.5x16x50MM. So that guy is a irresponsible seller who procrastinates with other peoples money. So I'm awaiting his reply

#5 Frank

Frank

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,759 posts
  • Interests:Coyote Hunting #1, Valley Quail 2nd. Former (Idaho) mule deer hunter

Posted 09 February 2008 - 02:19 PM

Sorry to hear that and hope it gets resolved soon...While many, if not most folks do very well on E bay, there are also a fair number that have problems. One of my own niece's got burned for over $700. I hear lots of similar storys. Even if 1% of all the folks that shop on e bay are ripped off, that is still one heck of a LOT of people. Anyway, All The BestFrank

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users