• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:18 PM

Anybody use these? I'm thinking about trying a set on my new rifle, just wondered if anyone had experience with them.

#2 300wsm

300wsm

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 07:38 PM

I'm using the talley one piece on my light weight 22-250 Rem. 700 ,and I like them and have had no problems with them, I put a set on a buddies .243 700, he has no trouble either. I don't know if I would use them on a heavy recoiling rifle, but they save a little weight and are a nice clean set up.,,,300wsm

#3 Granite

Granite

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 09:56 PM

I put a camo one on my encore rifle and a black one on my encore pistol. Pretty solid and light. I like that you don't have to worry about the rings coming loose.

#4 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:54 PM

I'm using the talley one piece on my light weight 22-250 Rem. 700 ,and I like them and have had no problems with them, I put a set on a buddies .243 700, he has no trouble either. I don't know if I would use them on a heavy recoiling rifle, but they save a little weight and are a nice clean set up.,,,300wsm

I'll be installing them on a .243 that I'm trying to keep as light as possible so it sounds like they should work for me, thanks for the reply.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users