• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 05 February 2008 - 11:18 PM

Anybody use these? I'm thinking about trying a set on my new rifle, just wondered if anyone had experience with them.
Oregon Hunter's Association memberE. Clampus Vitus Estanislao Chapter 58, Humbug Chapter 73, and Umpqua Joe Outpost 1859 memberIf you can't fix it with a hammer, then you've got an electrical problem.

#2 300wsm

300wsm

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 07:38 PM

I'm using the talley one piece on my light weight 22-250 Rem. 700 ,and I like them and have had no problems with them, I put a set on a buddies .243 700, he has no trouble either. I don't know if I would use them on a heavy recoiling rifle, but they save a little weight and are a nice clean set up.,,,300wsm

#3 Granite

Granite

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 09:56 PM

I put a camo one on my encore rifle and a black one on my encore pistol. Pretty solid and light. I like that you don't have to worry about the rings coming loose.

#4 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:54 PM

I'm using the talley one piece on my light weight 22-250 Rem. 700 ,and I like them and have had no problems with them, I put a set on a buddies .243 700, he has no trouble either. I don't know if I would use them on a heavy recoiling rifle, but they save a little weight and are a nice clean set up.,,,300wsm

I'll be installing them on a .243 that I'm trying to keep as light as possible so it sounds like they should work for me, thanks for the reply.
Oregon Hunter's Association memberE. Clampus Vitus Estanislao Chapter 58, Humbug Chapter 73, and Umpqua Joe Outpost 1859 memberIf you can't fix it with a hammer, then you've got an electrical problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users