2 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin G

Kevin G

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 January 2006 - 07:03 PM

I made it over to Irvington Arms after work this evening to do the paper work on my Taurus.GAWD . . . what a beast! It is gonna be a heavy dog with the scope mounted.Heh . . . I think I got a little carried away with this one. I might just order a Hunter version . . .DOH! :) I get to pick it up on the 31st. I do believe I will find myself at the range that weekend as well . . . I think I will start at 25 yards to get it on paper, then move to 50 . . . perhaps further.Gotta get me a pile of ammo prior to that!Whoo Hoo (and hoo boy . . . its big) :) Kevin G.

#2 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 16 March 2006 - 09:32 AM

Have you shot it yet? How's about a picture or two?

#3 Kevin G

Kevin G

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 March 2006 - 03:52 PM

Hey smallblock,Nope, not yet.As a matter of fact the revolver is going back to the distributor for replacement tomorrow.I had to return the first one, as it was not on "THE LIST". It was the 8 3/8" barrel version. No, no . . . bad dog.It replacement is a 6.5" barrel version that I picked up several weeks ago. When I got around to TRY and mount the scope mount and every thing went 'clunk' . . . no fit. "CLUNK"??!!??!! Wazzupwitdat??!!??A little homework later . . . the wrong model (off by one digit) was sent to me as the replacement for the (nasty /bad/evil/not-on-the-list) 8 3/8" version.So now it is going back and the CORRECT one is waiting at Sporting Arms Co. to be shipped to me upon receipt of the one I am shipping back tomorrow.I did order some ammo for it today from Double Tap . . . whoa . . . stout stuff.I will report and post pic's when I get the bugger to the range.Grumble, grumble, gurmble . . .Kevin G.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users