• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Redwood Coonhounds

Redwood Coonhounds

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Bear, Coon and Bobcat hunting with hounds. Fishing, Quading and Campin'!

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:48 PM

Posted ImageMy Rig... 91 Chevy S10 4x4Posted ImageCraig (my fiancee's) Rig... Ol Toyota 4banger.
"Some make it happen, others watch it happen, and some wonder what the hell just happened."

#2 Granite

Granite

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 12:15 AM

I like the shooting pad on the hood. Craig looks like he might have done that a few times before.

#3 Redwood Coonhounds

Redwood Coonhounds

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:Bear, Coon and Bobcat hunting with hounds. Fishing, Quading and Campin'!

Posted 22 January 2008 - 07:25 AM

That's actually a Strike pad for the dogs to stand on when we are rigging for bear. But Craig takes advantage of it while sighting in or just practice shooting.
"Some make it happen, others watch it happen, and some wonder what the hell just happened."

#4 Granite

Granite

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 01:01 PM

Do the dogs ride on the hood or do they just use it to get on and off?

#5 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,481 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:19 PM

I don't want to make a big deal of this but that picture of your boyfriend shooting across the hood of the truck appears to be a forest road with public access? That being the case shooting from a roadway would be illegal.It is always unlawful to: Shoot any firearm from or upon a public road or highway(PC 374( c )).PUBLIC ROAD OR OTHER WAY OPEN DEFINED: “Public road or other way open”, particularly,with respect to safety regulations, includes any roads, dirt or otherwise, trails, open fields, parkinglots, etc., open to public access.In fact that would be considered shooting from a vehicle because you cannot have a loaded gun in contact with a vehicle except on private property with no public access.

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#6 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,798 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 22 January 2008 - 06:31 PM

Yep, might be prudent to remove the picture.
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users