#1 Hylander

Hylander

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sports

Posted 12 October 2005 - 04:04 PM

Well I desided to dedicate my Contender to Squirrel Duty.In .223 of Coarse, You never would of guessed would you :) But what lenght barrel21" or 23"I will most likely use a Boydes Stock set, in Laminate of coarse. Topped off with my Elite 4200 4-16X scope.

#2 NVWalt

NVWalt

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,117 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fly fishing, kitebugging, photography, astronomy, hot springing, looking at as many beautiful women as possible.

Posted 12 October 2005 - 05:42 PM

I would be inclined to go for the 23 in. barrel.Slightly more velocity but mostly it would be easier to settle down on your stick/bipod or whatever you use for your cute little fuzzy blasting platform...Walt

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,663 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 12 October 2005 - 06:04 PM

Longer is better in this case. I think you'd be happier with the 23 inch barrel. :)

#4 Hylander

Hylander

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sports

Posted 13 October 2005 - 04:20 PM

So your going to get it all dialed in and sell it again, only to rebuy it again, to sell it again....

You know me all to well :) O.K.:I have desided on the 23" Bull BarrelNext question:Anyone got a like new one with out the New Price they want to sell.Eds got'em in stock new for $207.00 shipped, Great price but I'm alittle low on funds right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users