#1 Hylander

Hylander

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sports

Posted 12 October 2005 - 03:39 PM

I recently aquired a 4x compact scope at the Cal Expo gun show.It is in as new condition, but is used.No ring marks or scratch's, glass is clear.I will mount it on my 39 Tula Mosin.Anywho, I called Burris and told them what I got and where.I asked if I could get the factory lens cover.He takes my info and say's he'll stick one in the mail Free of charge, I just received it today :D Kudo's for Burris :) Posted ImageJust a side note, These are a few Company's that have given me A-1 Customer service:1: T/C2: Bushnell3: Peitta4: Burris5: Ruger
Failure is not an OptionLincoln,Ca.

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,478 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 12 October 2005 - 06:16 PM

Sterling, that's pretty nice! :) That wouldn't be the case from Leupold. :D I'm still waiting for a replacement mount they were going to send me when it gets made. Let me see, I've contacted them monthly for the past year and still nothing. :D

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,478 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 13 October 2005 - 08:54 AM

Steve, I'll check but I've spoken with one of there engineer types. They confess and admit a problem with the mount they recommend for the gun. The extracted shells hit the mount and fall into back into the breech. Until the replacement is out they suggest tilting the gun to help with extraction! :D Yeah right! :) I have change the mount to another maker but want the replacement or a refund. Neither has appeared yet so maybe Meca can suggest a solution.

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users