#1 Iron Worker

Iron Worker

Iron worker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • Interests:Hunting/Fishing/ Hiking

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:16 PM

I can hardly wait till those scope show up on the market :yikes[1]: 2.5x16x30MM 4.5 x30x30MM They look so cool. I'm hearing March or April.

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,330 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:27 PM

I heard they were supposed to be around $899 and that SWFA will be the first to get them.

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#3 Iron Worker

Iron Worker

Iron worker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 09:47 PM

SWFA I think has a couple of price quotes? Oh I didn't know they were suppose to be first. Has any one ever bought a scope from the "Optic Zone" They have much better prices?

#4 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,785 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:34 PM

SWFA lists the following basic models.4.5-30x50 Elite 6500 30mm Rifle Scope2.5-16x50 Elite 6500 30mm Rifle Scope 2.5-16x42 Elite 6500 30mm Rifle ScopePretty pricey for a Bushnell scope. $$$ That's incredible for them to have a 6.4 X zoom on a variable rifle scope. :roflmao3[1]:

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

#5 Iron Worker

Iron Worker

Iron worker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 12:34 PM

I bought the 2.5x16x50MM Elite 6500. Its a great scope,already taken a coyote with it pictured in the predator box.I can focus that bad boy down to 10 yards. Side focus is smooth as silk. Great optics!!!!!!

#6 fakawee

fakawee

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Interests:4Wheeling, Hunting, Target Shooting, Fishing, Camping, Kayaking and Glassing the countryside.

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:16 PM

Oh yeah! A fellow shooter at the range today has the 4.5-30x50 on his Savage 22-250. Says it just came in this week and he just got it sighted in. Man, 300 yard shots with this scope are something else! With the power set at it's highest setting, you could even see the paper get punched out at 300 yards!!! Of course his rifle has a muzzle break on it to kill the barrel jumps and recoil but man, this is my next scope! You can look thru and see clearly from edge to edge and the eye relief is huge. Gotta be over 5". He says he paid $900 for it from Optics Planet. Looks good too and side focus is smooth.
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

#7 Iron Worker

Iron Worker

Iron worker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 913 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 09:46 PM

Hey dude why did you post a reply? I'm reporting you to the top. I'm trying hard to pay off some bills. Hey don't even buy any thing off the optics planet. They under FBI surveillance for ties to the Junta in Burma.The "Optic zone" is where I bought my 2.5x16x50MM for $639.00. The scope you saw at range today is I believe under $800 at the "Optic Zone" in MI.............

#8 fakawee

fakawee

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,717 posts
  • Interests:4Wheeling, Hunting, Target Shooting, Fishing, Camping, Kayaking and Glassing the countryside.

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:38 PM

One of my hunting partners went online to Optic Zone and purchased a 4.5-30x50 Bushnell 6500. Says he should have it in a couple of weeks because they were out but were receiving some soon. He paid $739 for it. I can't wait to see what it looks like on his heavy barrelled .223 Tikka T3. He said the price was too high on Optics Planet.
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. Mark Twain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users