8 replies to this topic

#1 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,321 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 10:19 PM

I went out today to my range and sited in a few rifles and did some plinking with and my brother in laws kimber pro carry 2 and beretta 92f.I made a swinging medal target .Here is some videos with my camera.223 55 gr http://s42.photobuck...nt=100_1251.flvthis is me shooting the pro carry 2 kimber . I am not sure if I like it or not its light and has a lot of muzzle jump and the brass hits me in the head LOL http://s42.photobuck...nt=100_1253.flv

#2 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 02 January 2008 - 12:21 AM

...the brass hits me in the head...

That's because you have a big head! :roflmao3[1]: I can just picture you out there shooting while wearing a helmet... :roflmao3[1]:

#3 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Interests:Im an art major at Folsom Lake College. So I spend a lot of my time drawing. And if I have time, I shoot then sleep. ( In that order)<br />I picked up a tattoo machine almost 2 years ago..<br />Its scary as hell, but its fun at the same time..

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:49 AM

Thats cool... Ill be making something like that here soon...

#4 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,583 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:52 AM

If you're ever attacked by water filled milk jugs they're in trouble. :roflmao3[1]:

#5 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Interests:Im an art major at Folsom Lake College. So I spend a lot of my time drawing. And if I have time, I shoot then sleep. ( In that order)<br />I picked up a tattoo machine almost 2 years ago..<br />Its scary as hell, but its fun at the same time..

Posted 02 January 2008 - 10:40 AM

Have you seen the teeth on those things? Wow...scary..

#6 Red Dog

Red Dog

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 07:11 PM

I love my Pro carry II. Light? it has an aluminum frame. That's a good thing IMO if you want to carry it. Big enough to have better control than a compact, but small enough to conceal better than a full size. Pro size is just right for me.

#7 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,321 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:24 AM

If you're ever attacked by water filled milk jugs they're in trouble. :smiley_kewlpics:

Yup you need to be prepared for them. It looks like I will have to take my target back in and weld in the holes the 223 made LOL.The top is only made out of 3/8 and the bottom is 1/2 it's good for handguns.

#8 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,583 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:18 AM

Yep, I shot a friends metal targets with my .338 when I first had it built. The targets started at about 400 yards and went out to 600+ yards. He was laughing saying how can you hit the 600+ yard targets and miss the close one. When I finished shooting I said I'm pretty sure I was dead on those targets. He wasn't laughing when we drove out to the targets and they all had holes in them. :smiley_kewlpics:

#9 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:36 AM

Ha...Like a hot knife thru butter...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users