8 replies to this topic

#1 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 10:19 PM

I went out today to my range and sited in a few rifles and did some plinking with and my brother in laws kimber pro carry 2 and beretta 92f.I made a swinging medal target .Here is some videos with my camera.223 55 gr http://s42.photobuck...nt=100_1251.flvthis is me shooting the pro carry 2 kimber . I am not sure if I like it or not its light and has a lot of muzzle jump and the brass hits me in the head LOL http://s42.photobuck...nt=100_1253.flv

#2 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 02 January 2008 - 12:21 AM

...the brass hits me in the head...

That's because you have a big head! :roflmao3[1]: I can just picture you out there shooting while wearing a helmet... :roflmao3[1]:
Oregon Hunter's Association memberE. Clampus Vitus Estanislao Chapter 58, Humbug Chapter 73, and Umpqua Joe Outpost 1859 memberIf you can't fix it with a hammer, then you've got an electrical problem.

#3 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Interests:Im an art major at Folsom Lake College. So I spend a lot of my time drawing. And if I have time, I shoot then sleep. ( In that order)<br />I picked up a tattoo machine almost 2 years ago..<br />Its scary as hell, but its fun at the same time..

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:49 AM

Thats cool... Ill be making something like that here soon...

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was the genius.

#4 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,184 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:52 AM

If you're ever attacked by water filled milk jugs they're in trouble. :roflmao3[1]:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#5 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Interests:Im an art major at Folsom Lake College. So I spend a lot of my time drawing. And if I have time, I shoot then sleep. ( In that order)<br />I picked up a tattoo machine almost 2 years ago..<br />Its scary as hell, but its fun at the same time..

Posted 02 January 2008 - 10:40 AM

Have you seen the teeth on those things? Wow...scary..

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was the genius.

#6 Red Dog

Red Dog

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 07:11 PM

I love my Pro carry II. Light? it has an aluminum frame. That's a good thing IMO if you want to carry it. Big enough to have better control than a compact, but small enough to conceal better than a full size. Pro size is just right for me.

#7 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,204 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:24 AM

If you're ever attacked by water filled milk jugs they're in trouble. :smiley_kewlpics:

Yup you need to be prepared for them. It looks like I will have to take my target back in and weld in the holes the 223 made LOL.The top is only made out of 3/8 and the bottom is 1/2 it's good for handguns.

#8 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,184 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 03 January 2008 - 10:18 AM

Yep, I shot a friends metal targets with my .338 when I first had it built. The targets started at about 400 yards and went out to 600+ yards. He was laughing saying how can you hit the 600+ yard targets and miss the close one. When I finished shooting I said I'm pretty sure I was dead on those targets. He wasn't laughing when we drove out to the targets and they all had holes in them. :smiley_kewlpics:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#9 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 11:36 AM

Ha...Like a hot knife thru butter...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users