• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 18 December 2007 - 11:27 PM

On saturday I did some horsetrading/bargaining to pick up these 2 little toys. First is the dark green 2005 Suzuki Ozark 250. The red one is a '97 Kawasaki Bayou. I may or may not keep it. It was going to be the wife's bike but I made the mistake of letting her ride the Suzuki down the driveway when we brought it home so now she thinks it's hers. :harhar1[1]:

Attached Files

Oregon Hunter's Association memberE. Clampus Vitus Estanislao Chapter 58, Humbug Chapter 73, and Umpqua Joe Outpost 1859 memberIf you can't fix it with a hammer, then you've got an electrical problem.

#2 nevjohn

nevjohn

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 08:21 AM

First pix didnt come through...
John in Tulare, Ca

#3 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 08:31 AM

I Have a Ozark 250 same color too took that thing to Utah and did some Elk and Mule deer hunts up there never let me down great quad.

#4 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,787 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 19 December 2007 - 09:08 AM

Very nice Wes. You will have a lot of fun on those, especially since you can each ride one. Get a little trailer to haul them and you and your wife can do a lot of exploring. Great find.
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#5 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 19 December 2007 - 09:18 AM

Very nice :signgreatreport3kg: Looks like youll be getting out and having some fun with those :roflmao3[1]:
Royal Oaks TaxidermyAward Winning Taxidermist...When Quality Counts! DEER CAPES WANTED

#6 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:11 AM

I've got a 16' car trailer that I used to haul them home. I just need to get a set of ramps to throw the 'Zuki in the back of my pickup for solo rides.
Oregon Hunter's Association memberE. Clampus Vitus Estanislao Chapter 58, Humbug Chapter 73, and Umpqua Joe Outpost 1859 memberIf you can't fix it with a hammer, then you've got an electrical problem.

#7 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,183 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:26 AM

Those are great Wes. :roflmao3[1]: I remember you mentioning wanting one once. Now you have two, SWEET!. Just be careful on them until you get the hang of riding them. We don't want to hear a news story about a lost ATV rider in Oregon. :signgreatreport3kg:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#8 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:45 AM

I've had dirt bikes before so I'm used to riding offroad. If anything, I'll have to get used to not being able to grab some throttle & wheelie across everything that gets in my path. And don't worry about me getting lost, I never head out into the woods without maps, snacks, water, lighter, first aid kit, & at least a pistol. A friend of mine is on the Lane County Search & Rescue Team up here so I always get to hear stories about what NOT to do in the woods.

#9 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:33 AM

Mom and dad have an old Honda 300 4 Wheeler that my brother and I have been hard on. It's an older model but has performed well in everything from chasing cattle, stretching fence, hauling deer, exercising dogs and busting brush.Posted Image

#10 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,707 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 19 December 2007 - 09:38 PM

Your going to poke your eye out way to go :signs1180lq:
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#11 Rimrock

Rimrock

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:11 PM

Very nice, Wes. It looks like you are all set for adventure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users