• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 18 December 2007 - 11:27 PM

On saturday I did some horsetrading/bargaining to pick up these 2 little toys. First is the dark green 2005 Suzuki Ozark 250. The red one is a '97 Kawasaki Bayou. I may or may not keep it. It was going to be the wife's bike but I made the mistake of letting her ride the Suzuki down the driveway when we brought it home so now she thinks it's hers. :harhar1[1]:

Attached Files

#2 nevjohn

nevjohn

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 08:21 AM

First pix didnt come through...

#3 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 08:31 AM

I Have a Ozark 250 same color too took that thing to Utah and did some Elk and Mule deer hunts up there never let me down great quad.

#4 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,814 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 19 December 2007 - 09:08 AM

Very nice Wes. You will have a lot of fun on those, especially since you can each ride one. Get a little trailer to haul them and you and your wife can do a lot of exploring. Great find.

#5 CoyoteHuntress

CoyoteHuntress

Royal Oaks Taxidermy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,920 posts
  • Interests:Im a full time taxidermist and I LOVE Hunting- coyotes, bobcat, bear, boar, elk, deer etc..

Posted 19 December 2007 - 09:18 AM

Very nice :signgreatreport3kg: Looks like youll be getting out and having some fun with those :roflmao3[1]:

#6 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:11 AM

I've got a 16' car trailer that I used to haul them home. I just need to get a set of ramps to throw the 'Zuki in the back of my pickup for solo rides.

#7 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,656 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:26 AM

Those are great Wes. :roflmao3[1]: I remember you mentioning wanting one once. Now you have two, SWEET!. Just be careful on them until you get the hang of riding them. We don't want to hear a news story about a lost ATV rider in Oregon. :signgreatreport3kg:

#8 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:45 AM

I've had dirt bikes before so I'm used to riding offroad. If anything, I'll have to get used to not being able to grab some throttle & wheelie across everything that gets in my path. And don't worry about me getting lost, I never head out into the woods without maps, snacks, water, lighter, first aid kit, & at least a pistol. A friend of mine is on the Lane County Search & Rescue Team up here so I always get to hear stories about what NOT to do in the woods.

#9 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 11:33 AM

Mom and dad have an old Honda 300 4 Wheeler that my brother and I have been hard on. It's an older model but has performed well in everything from chasing cattle, stretching fence, hauling deer, exercising dogs and busting brush.Posted Image

#10 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 19 December 2007 - 09:38 PM

Your going to poke your eye out way to go :signs1180lq:

#11 Rimrock

Rimrock

Big Kahuna

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,374 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:11 PM

Very nice, Wes. It looks like you are all set for adventure.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users