• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 nmlhunter

nmlhunter

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:HUNTING, eating, HUNTING, sleeping, HUNTING..... What else is there?

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:33 PM

Here is a striper I caught on the delta. This one was with a swim bait thingy? Will post the fly rod large mouth bass as soon as I hook up camera to computer.<lazy> Haven't been able to hook a striper on the fly yet!Attached File  012.JPG   83.14KB   69 downloads

#2 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,833 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:15 AM

Swim bait thingy :( Nice Striper.

#3 nmlhunter

nmlhunter

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:HUNTING, eating, HUNTING, sleeping, HUNTING..... What else is there?

Posted 11 December 2007 - 08:17 AM

Swim bait thingy :rofl2: Nice Striper.

THUMPER DUNKER :rofl2: :( :( Your mane cracks me up daily!! :angry2: that one and PEEKER SEEKER! ROFLMAO!

#4 nmlhunter

nmlhunter

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 08:19 AM

THUMPER DUNKER :rofl2: :( :( Your mane cracks me up daily!! :angry2: that one and PEEKER SEEKER! ROFLMAO!

OOPS name not mane (cold fingers)

#5 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,814 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:50 AM

Nice fish. Good going.

#6 arlington

arlington

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:12 PM

True story..I had set down to my pc awhile back and was looking up diffrent types of fish..I had looked up Blue Cats,,Flatheads,Channels and a few more..Now,,all this time,my wife was in the other room doing what wives do..Well,I decided to look up Striper..Yep,,Striper..Heres where I get into trouble..I spelled it Stripper....HOLY SMOKE!!! I had a full page of GET ME IN TROUBLE QUICK stuff flash on my screen..Now a small voice in my head said,,Delete It Quick but another louder voice said,,CrApPpPpPpP,would you TAKE A FRIGGGGGGGIN LOOK AT THAT???..Of couse I listened to the second voice,heck,my wife hadn't bothered me in hours so I figured,,what the heck.. Then I heard the THIRD,,DREADED VOICE..What Are YOU LOOKING AT?????????? OHHHHHH LORD,,she was standing right behind me.. Nothing,,Nothing in the world I could say would make her believe that I was simply trying to look at a dang fish.

#7 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,814 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:34 PM

:signs1180lq: :signs1180lq: Now that there is a funny post, one that all us guys can relate to.

#8 nmlhunter

nmlhunter

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:34 PM

yeah that's too funny... sorry you got into trouble for it ... :signs1180lq:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users