• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 nmlhunter

nmlhunter

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:HUNTING, eating, HUNTING, sleeping, HUNTING..... What else is there?

Posted 10 December 2007 - 10:33 PM

Here is a striper I caught on the delta. This one was with a swim bait thingy? Will post the fly rod large mouth bass as soon as I hook up camera to computer.<lazy> Haven't been able to hook a striper on the fly yet!Attached File  012.JPG   83.14KB   69 downloads

#2 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,773 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:15 AM

Swim bait thingy :( Nice Striper.
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

#3 nmlhunter

nmlhunter

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • Interests:HUNTING, eating, HUNTING, sleeping, HUNTING..... What else is there?

Posted 11 December 2007 - 08:17 AM

Swim bait thingy :rofl2: Nice Striper.

THUMPER DUNKER :rofl2: :( :( Your mane cracks me up daily!! :angry2: that one and PEEKER SEEKER! ROFLMAO!

#4 nmlhunter

nmlhunter

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 08:19 AM

THUMPER DUNKER :rofl2: :( :( Your mane cracks me up daily!! :angry2: that one and PEEKER SEEKER! ROFLMAO!

OOPS name not mane (cold fingers)

#5 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,798 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 11 December 2007 - 09:50 AM

Nice fish. Good going.
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#6 arlington

arlington

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 12:12 PM

True story..I had set down to my pc awhile back and was looking up diffrent types of fish..I had looked up Blue Cats,,Flatheads,Channels and a few more..Now,,all this time,my wife was in the other room doing what wives do..Well,I decided to look up Striper..Yep,,Striper..Heres where I get into trouble..I spelled it Stripper....HOLY SMOKE!!! I had a full page of GET ME IN TROUBLE QUICK stuff flash on my screen..Now a small voice in my head said,,Delete It Quick but another louder voice said,,CrApPpPpPpP,would you TAKE A FRIGGGGGGGIN LOOK AT THAT???..Of couse I listened to the second voice,heck,my wife hadn't bothered me in hours so I figured,,what the heck.. Then I heard the THIRD,,DREADED VOICE..What Are YOU LOOKING AT?????????? OHHHHHH LORD,,she was standing right behind me.. Nothing,,Nothing in the world I could say would make her believe that I was simply trying to look at a dang fish.

#7 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,798 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 11 December 2007 - 01:34 PM

:signs1180lq: :signs1180lq: Now that there is a funny post, one that all us guys can relate to.
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#8 nmlhunter

nmlhunter

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 11 December 2007 - 02:34 PM

yeah that's too funny... sorry you got into trouble for it ... :signs1180lq:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users