Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:35 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,790 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:42 AM

Those are some good looking fish. Love the big cat in the last picture.
[url="""]http://www.CallsbyBraz.com'>http://www.CallsbyBraz.com[/url]
Handmade Calls by Braz
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."--Mark Twain

#3 Locnload

Locnload

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 904 posts
  • Interests:Deer hunting, and coyotes when the opportunity presents itself, (I don't have the calling thing down yet).

Posted 08 December 2007 - 05:50 PM

Big fish. Where did you get the striper? What pound test do you use for those big cats? Congrats by the way.

#4 bumper

bumper

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Soaring, flying, machinist, welding, inventing tools and things mechanical and electronics . . . oh, and shooting.

Posted 08 December 2007 - 05:56 PM

Nice catch!I don't see any exit wounds, where you using FMJ instead of V-Max? What caliber? (g)all the best,bumper

#5 arlington

arlington

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 07:09 PM

Big fish. Where did you get the striper? What pound test do you use for those big cats? Congrats by the way.

I use 40 or 50lb test Big Game.....I use live perch or cut skipjack. On the Rock Fish I used cut perch but I also use live shad.

#6 meangreen75

meangreen75

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Dirtbiking, and Flying

Posted 08 December 2007 - 07:19 PM

Hey bumper nice Super Cub. Here's a pic of my Cherokee. Just got it back from annual.DougAttached File  1.jpg   19.71KB   8 downloads

#7 bumper

bumper

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:Soaring, flying, machinist, welding, inventing tools and things mechanical and electronics . . . oh, and shooting.

Posted 08 December 2007 - 09:36 PM

Doug,Oh the shame of it all. That's a Husky A1-B! Looks some like a super cub, but has a wider envelope, cruises some 20 knots faster. Here's a picture of my dog with a Husky Hottie . . . we are hoping for a good sized litter. If you want to reserve a pup, we'll let 'em go for $2000 :) Attached File  makin_pups.jpg   27.27KB   63 downloadsDo you do helicopters too? (military definition, "A mass of fatigued metal rotating around an oil leak."My other love is soaring:Attached File  Min_11.16_052sml.jpg   20.71KB   65 downloadsFlying in mountain wave last year - - Schleicher ASH26E (self-launch)bumper

#8 meangreen75

meangreen75

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Dirtbiking, and Flying

Posted 08 December 2007 - 11:33 PM

Oops, sorry. Yeah I'll take a pup. I haven't had too much experience with the tail dragger's, although I've really want to get that endorsement. I'm hoping to get the training through work (someday). I was flying TFO in the helo's about 4 months ago but took a "promotion" on the ground. I hope to get back there soon. The company has two Super Cubs and a 182 to train in before you get Helo cert'd. That Glider looks awesome. I've wanted to go for a ride in one and I'm sure I will one of these days when I get back over to Warner Springs. They've got a good supply of Gliders over there. Looks like a lot of fun and I bet it's really nice without the drum of the engine going on. What airport are you out of? I've got 50 more hours to put on my plane before I sell it and I'm going to try to do some long X-country's.

#9 Fjold

Fjold

Traveling hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, hunting and fishing.

Posted 09 December 2007 - 10:19 AM

I caught a fish once:Posted Image
Frank
One rifle, one planet. Holland's 375
Posted Image

#10 ReconDoc242

ReconDoc242

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Interests:Medicine, Fishing, Hunting, Skydiving, Spearfishing, Schutzhund, and MMA.

Posted 13 December 2007 - 11:21 PM

Since you guys are on the fishing picture binge enjoy some good lovin from my last season.Little bit of albie galore....good day 10 fish over 30#sPosted ImageHere is my little girl with her big albie of the day 33#sPosted ImagePosted ImageLittle humbolt calamari on the spear.Posted ImageMy Dad with some Andean Trout in the mountains of Ecuador last AprilPosted ImageMe with some spring YellowtailPosted ImageMy Daughter again with some summer DoradoPosted ImageSome yummy Mako during this years Shark tourney in Dan PointPosted ImageThe wife with a nice yellowPosted ImageHope you enjoyed...cant wait for this year.
Quien se atrebe, gana!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users