3 replies to this topic

#1 CLL

CLL

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 07:27 PM

If there is one thing I like about reloading , it's that I know that by grabing any rifle out of the safe right now they will preform . The only one I had that was a "?" was 8x57 Mauser . Not any more , 52 grns of AA4350 behind a 185grn PSP(CL) turned out purty good on paper , could'nt be happier . Now all I'm left to do is get a new gun since everything I currently have works .
I might be tired from hunting , but I will never tire of hunting .49er Faithful

#2 peeker seeker

peeker seeker

25-06 shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
  • Interests:Grand kids, My dogs, My girls the rabbits and hens Hunting & fishing

Posted 28 February 2006 - 12:42 PM

If there is one thing I like about reloading , it's that I know that by grabing any rifle out of the safe right now they will preform . The only one I had that was a "?" was 8x57 Mauser . Not any more , 52 grns of AA4350 behind a 185grn PSP(CL) turned out purty good on paper , could'nt be happier . Now all I'm left to do is get a new gun since everything I currently have works .

Never thought of it that way. I need a new rifle.
Reach out to are fury friends . Use a 25-06 If runs swims or flies ,IT CAN BE DEEP FRIED OR MADE INTO A PIE mmm mmmm ANIMALS IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER. Beeman air...25-06, 223, 7mm- 08 ,7mm Rem mag .Beaman 8 cats 0. Keeper of 2 Border Collie Heelers

#3 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 28 February 2006 - 01:16 PM

Yea, let me try that idea with my wife and see if it flies!

#4 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,684 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 28 February 2006 - 07:02 PM

Worked for me :D ya right!
You can hop but you can't hide. Yahi Bowmen. Its not how far you can shoot but how close to the game you get when you shoot. Sights we don't need any sights. Why waist time reloading when I can be making arrows.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users