10 replies to this topic

#1 OldBlue70

OldBlue70

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 04:41 PM

Is there a web site that I can look up to find out what types of rifles are legal in California? Or one that tells me what makes one legal or not? Ex. AR 30 308/338.

#2 Fjold

Fjold

Traveling hitman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,791 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, hunting and fishing.

Posted 30 November 2007 - 08:13 PM

Here is the CA attorney general's website on Assault weapons by name and features.http://ag.ca.gov/fir.../dwcl/12275.phpHere's the roster of approved hand gunshttp://certguns.doj.ca.gov/Here's the AG's Firearms division main website. Use the index on the left hand side.http://caag.state.ca.us/firearms/
Frank
One rifle, one planet. Holland's 375
Posted Image

#3 Bozsik

Bozsik

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts
  • Interests:Having fun with my Wife and Kids, Hunting, Camping, Wildlife Photography, Woodworking, and Illustration.

Posted 30 November 2007 - 11:13 PM

Sure, just buy all of your weapons at Big Five. You'll have the choice of any of the five different guns they carry...and they're all legal. :signlol2iu: db
TALK STRAIGHT, SHOOT STRAIGHT, AND KEEP THE MAGAZINE LOADED.ORANGEVALE,CA

#4 OldBlue70

OldBlue70

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:36 AM

That is why I am asking you folks, nothing against Big 5 but I want oh so much more :signlol2iu:

#5 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,785 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 01 December 2007 - 09:23 AM

Then the simple solution may be to move to our firearm friendly neighbor state, NV. :signlol2iu: :roflmao3[1]: If you truly want more.

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

#6 goldenarrow

goldenarrow

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 10:10 AM

hey oldblue what is it that you are looking for i can see if i can look it up for you seeing how i have my FFL.

#7 OldBlue70

OldBlue70

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:02 AM

Then the simple solution may be to move to our firearm friendly neighbor state, NV. :signgreatreport3kg: :smiley_kewlpics: If you truly want more.

No

#8 acousticmood

acousticmood

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:06 AM

Do a search of Calguns.net. Lots of guys have dealt with this question.Good luck.

#9 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Interests:Im an art major at Folsom Lake College. So I spend a lot of my time drawing. And if I have time, I shoot then sleep. ( In that order)<br />I picked up a tattoo machine almost 2 years ago..<br />Its scary as hell, but its fun at the same time..

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:51 AM

The AR 30 is legal... its a bolt action...

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was the genius.

#10 OldBlue70

OldBlue70

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 02 December 2007 - 06:05 PM

thank you for your help to all. Quade I like your quote.

#11 Quade

Quade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Interests:Im an art major at Folsom Lake College. So I spend a lot of my time drawing. And if I have time, I shoot then sleep. ( In that order)<br />I picked up a tattoo machine almost 2 years ago..<br />Its scary as hell, but its fun at the same time..

Posted 02 December 2007 - 06:22 PM

Thanks.. its true...as for the AR 30... I will be getting one very soon in .338 Lapua Mag....

The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot. The guy who invented the other three, he was the genius.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users