2 replies to this topic

#1 findangle

findangle

Plinker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts

Posted 25 November 2007 - 09:42 PM

hey guys I was looking at getting a range finder and was wondering if anyone has heard abou the quality of the ATN range finders...from what I have gathered on the internet they are pretty good and the price is very reasonable? looking for mor information

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,314 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 26 November 2007 - 09:18 AM

I've never used an ATN. I have used most if not all others. I would want to try one or be able to send it back if I didn't like it. There price is cheap enough but like scopes and other optics you often get what you pay for. Most cheaper rangefinders just can't lock on and give good readings. I ended up with a Leica and would never go back. I'm not saying it's the only one to buy but it works under the worst of conditions where other will not give a reading. Let us know if you get one how it works. We're always interested in new equipment and what people think of it.

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#3 D-Man

D-Man

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 26 November 2007 - 07:08 PM

The ATN night vision stuff rocks. Considering an ATN rangefinder myself considering the price. Haven't seen any reviews of them anywhere yet though.Darren
Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; - Psalms 144:1
Fellow Team Savage member and Team Ruger! Semper Fidelis!
NRA Certified Instructor / Multi-state CCW Instructor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users