2 replies to this topic

#1 OrneryOlMofo357

OrneryOlMofo357

Tikka Shooter, and a bad shot at that.

• Gold Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,060 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 04:20 PM

I was talking to Braz last night and he told me of an Idea he had, to protect the Open Reed Calls. Its easy to snag a reed on your shirt or jacket moving from stand to stand, or buy carrying them in you Pocket. He told me that if a Person used the right diameter hose, you could maybe slip it over the end of the call, and then remove it during use. I went to Orchard supply and found this rather inexpensive Tubing. 3/4" OD by 5/8 ID.The mouthpiece on this particular call is 5/8, The hose is clear and only .89 cents a foot. You may want to try it also ! Thanks again Braz !

Attached Files

#2 D-Man

D-Man

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,482 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 05:32 PM

Good idea! Thanks for sharing.Darren

#3 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,804 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 10 November 2007 - 08:46 PM

Orchard Supply huh. Well I gotta go by there and get some so I can just put it on the calls before I mail them out. As I told you on the phone, I have been threatening to do that for a long time, but just procrastinating. Well, I guess tomorrow is the day I will do it. Enough is enough. Thanks for the push. And the folks that buy my calls will thank you also. :signgreatreport3kg:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users