• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 jacobpaschall

jacobpaschall

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:Interested in all things to do with accurate rifles. Use to competition benchrest shoot (NBRSA). Avid varmint hunter and handloader. Have all kinds of varmint guns, from facotry to fully custom.

Posted 10 November 2007 - 02:49 PM

Attached File  434.jpg   94.54KB   149 downloadsSaw that a few people were interested in Muscle Cars when predatormaster posted his Nova. Here's a pic of my 1970 SS 454 Chevelle. Bought it when I was 14 and have been fixing it up ever since. Sure don't hunt from it, but it's a lot of fun. It's fully streetable, full interior, full steel body and went 11.80 last time I was at the track. That was with a smoked 3rd gear too. Hoping to go 10's as soon as I get a new tranny in it.

#2 Buckaroobarnone

Buckaroobarnone

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 03:04 PM

Nice Chevelle! Love muscle cars, had a 70 cuda when I was a kid but it was to beat up to restore. Guy that used to own it played Dukes of Hazard with it a few to many times!

#3 clampdaddy

clampdaddy

Chief Feathercloud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,059 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Hunting, Reloading, Antique Tractors, Clampin', and Relaxing

Posted 10 November 2007 - 06:36 PM

Nice ride! I have a 70 too but mines' just a malibu with a 350 full roller and it wears black primer. Mine will do mid 12s on drag tires or low 13s on street BFGs.
My guns are mine, they aren't for sale, and I only give guns to people that I really like. So I guess the government is **** out of luck.

#4 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 06:36 AM

SWEET!

#5 homemade

homemade

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,153 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:52 PM

Rebuilding a 67 comet right now motor and trannys finished just redoing the engine compartment some before I put it back in.Its a clean car was a one owner little ole lady owned it all its life.

#6 jacobpaschall

jacobpaschall

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:Interested in all things to do with accurate rifles. Use to competition benchrest shoot (NBRSA). Avid varmint hunter and handloader. Have all kinds of varmint guns, from facotry to fully custom.

Posted 18 December 2007 - 03:28 PM

Nice, what are you putting under the hood? I like the mid 60's muscle cars. Most of them long with square body styles. They really look good if they are done right. Good find when you find something that was a single owner. I've had my car for a long time, but I think it traded hands at least a few times before I got it. One thing's for sure, it won't ever change hands again. Times would have to get pretty rough for me to sell my car.

#7 Cranky Farmer

Cranky Farmer

smallblockfuelie

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,436 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 06:19 PM

Times would have to get pretty rough for me to sell my car.

I know that feeling!

#8 PredatorMaster

PredatorMaster

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 07:48 PM

Yep keeping mine for now unless gas get really stupid.

#9 jacobpaschall

jacobpaschall

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 10:07 AM

I'm not concerned about gas prices too much for my car. I think it gets about 3 miles to the gallon around town, but I only put about 50 miles per year on it. Out on the town a couple times a year and thats about it. It usually makes a few trips to the drag strip each year, but does it sitting on a trailer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users