3 replies to this topic

#1 Kevin G

Kevin G

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:34 AM

Hi guys,I just got off the phone with The Optic Zone folks. They are a board sponsor over at GGVG and a linked site from our site.I have ordered my two Bushnell Elite 3200 scopes. They are 2 x 6 x 32 and are in SS.I also ordered two sets of Burris Z rings, these are in Nickle and will match the SS scopes.Very friendly folks, great prices, free shipping, no tax and the distributor that is going to drop ship them is here in CA.I will have the optics NLT this Friday. Wow . . . not now . . . RIGHT NOW!! :) I will call Taurus tomorrow as they are closed today and order the scope bases, perhaps order the Taurus carring pouch.Do any of you folks know of a padded hard case that will hold either of these two revolvers? Hmmmmm . . . I wonder if the 'Case Place' has anything to offer.All dressed up and no where to go . . . :) Kevin G.
Life Member: NRA, VHA, O.T.H.G. Member: CPC.I Do What The Voices In My Tackel Box Tell Me To Do . . .

#2 Kevin G

Kevin G

Squirrel Shooter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 02 January 2006 - 10:18 AM

Hello Steve,The Taurus scope mounts are Weaver style. The Burris Z rings are designed for the Weaver mount.The rings were recommended by the folks at The Optic Zone.The other option was the Burris Signature rings, but since they have plastic inserts . . . the guy at the Zone didn't recommend them for the heavyer recoil revolvers. He believes they will slip in the mounts owing to the recoil.Did you order the Taurus scope mount base for your Bee when you ordered the revolver?I am ordering mine tomorrow.I am thinking more along the lines of a hard case and was snooping over at The Case Place. They have several brands and I can get what I need from them. http://www.caseplaceusa.com/ Kevin G.
Life Member: NRA, VHA, O.T.H.G. Member: CPC.I Do What The Voices In My Tackel Box Tell Me To Do . . .

#3 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,785 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 02 January 2006 - 08:49 PM

Hi guys,I just got off the phone with The Optic Zone folks. They are a board sponsor over at GGVG and a linked site from our site.I have ordered my two Bushnell Elite 3200 scopes. They are 2 x 6 x 32 and are in SS.I also ordered two sets of Burris Z rings, these are in Nickle and will match the SS scopes.Very friendly folks, great prices, free shipping, no tax and the distributor that is going to drop ship them is here in CA.I will have the optics NLT this Friday. Wow . . . not now . . . RIGHT NOW!! :D I will call Taurus tomorrow as they are closed today and order the scope bases, perhaps order the Taurus carring pouch.Do any of you folks know of a padded hard case that will hold either of these two revolvers? Hmmmmm . . . I wonder if the 'Case Place' has anything to offer.All dressed up and no where to go . . . :D Kevin G.

Regarding the case, Try Doskocil. I've been lugging one of their hard cases around since 1983. Had it full of Contenders, XPs, big revolvers, whatever, it is still going strong. Has locks that make it comply with CA stupid laws. Prowl around their web site.Doskocil ManufacturingGary

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

#4 Hylander

Hylander

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Interests:Shooting Sports

Posted 02 January 2006 - 09:11 PM

You will like those scopesGood choice
Failure is not an OptionLincoln,Ca.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users