8 replies to this topic

#1 nevjohn

nevjohn

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 12:35 PM

I recently picked up this '95 Ford F-150 4x4 off of Craigslist here locally. I wanted it so I wouldnt have to put hunting miles on my '02 Dodge 1 ton that I use to haul my RV. Not too bad of shape for +133k miles. Got afew things that need to be taken care of, but nothing serious. Posted ImagePicked up a Rugged Gear Floor-mount Gun Rack and installed it behind the center seat console. Seems to work fine for me.Posted ImageNotice on the back window how I have "All Bases Covered" LOLPosted Image

#2 Buckaroobarnone

Buckaroobarnone

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 01:32 PM

Very cool! Good choice, now for some critters in the back! ;)

#3 mac

mac

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 03:18 PM

yea...pictures with critters

#4 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,667 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 11 October 2007 - 05:03 PM

It's a great looking truck. I have a FORD with only 42,000 miles on it that's a 1988 and it looks like it's been through the war. Well, maybe it has. :nice_need_pics:

#5 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 11 October 2007 - 07:32 PM

I'd like to put a gun rack like that in my Blazer, but yank the center console and mount it between the front seats with the guns leaning towards the windshield for easy access. How do you like that mount, and can I ask where you got it?

#6 nevjohn

nevjohn

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 11 October 2007 - 07:44 PM

I picked it up last week in Las Vegas at BPS. Cost was $89.95. Use either 4 screws or bolts, which are supplied to mount it to the floorboard. I chose not to remove the center console/seat, as the "boss" (wife) would complain, and also it would take away our drink holders, LOL. I got an email flyer from Cheaper than Dirt this week saying they have the same thing for about $75 I think it was. You might go to their website and check it out.

#7 4RHUNTS

4RHUNTS

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
  • Interests:Hunting for varmints, two and four legged varieties, deer, pigs, birds, reloading, and fishing.

Posted 12 October 2007 - 11:40 AM

I've had one in my '92 Ford F150 for several years. Works real well. Got it thru Cabela's.http://www.cabelas.c...e...t&noImage=0

#8 Truckeedan

Truckeedan

Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Interests:Hunting and fishing whenever my wife will let me!

Posted 18 October 2007 - 11:05 AM

lilwes278I have a San Angelo rack that holds two guns and mounts on the floor between the seats if you take out the center console. I had mine mounted in my 82 Bronco but now it is rigged to mount with bungy cords on my split bench front seat in my 97 Toyota T100. Easy in and out with no bolts. Try a google search for San Angelo gun rack.Truckeedan

#9 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 18 October 2007 - 07:04 PM

Right on, thanks guys!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users