• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 lilwes278

lilwes278

SATISFACTORY!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,652 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting, fishing, four wheeling, riding ATV's, camping, and the various ECV activities...

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:56 PM

Went shopping for a new scattergun and came across a youth model Remmy 870 in 20 gauge. Fit the wife pretty good and she's been wanting to try her hand at busting some clay pigeons so we did the paperwork and brought it home (WOOOHOOO, no 10 day waiting period!!!). Now I need to order a 20 gauge turkey choke so it can serve as my back-up crow & turkey buster too... :good: http://www.remington...870_express.asp

#2 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,590 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 02 October 2007 - 05:58 PM

Nice gun, and the no 10 day wait is even nicer.

#3 Braz

Braz

Formerly know as Alpenliter

• Advertiser
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,807 posts
  • Interests:“Witnessing the Republicans and the Democrats bicker over the U.S. debt is like watching two drunks argue over a bar bill on the Titanic.”

Posted 02 October 2007 - 06:28 PM

Yea, what a bummer. When that Rem I bought from you gets here in the mail, I still have a 10 wait. Stupid Natzifornia laws. What am I going to do with that gun that I can't do with one of the others I already own? Just stupid.

#4 Buckaroobarnone

Buckaroobarnone

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 02 October 2007 - 07:30 PM

Your right Braz! The laws are so screwy it makes no sense. Like when I bought two handguns at the same time and had to wait 30 days after picking up the first one to do the second dros for another $25.00 and another 10 day wait! Give me a break! What a scam! I thought about keeping my Curio and Relic FFL just so I could avoid the waiting period. Sorry Wes! Congrats on the new gun, she'll love it! Always good to see more guns being bought by people like yourself. Keep it up! Now I want to go shooting! :good:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users