• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,806 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 06 August 2007 - 11:30 PM

Peeker has been trying to get his hands on one of my old real bows for a while so to day we went and had a string and arrows made for it . Then we went to that range behind Modesto reservoir, pretty good place. Well peeker talked me out of the bow ,started crying and stuff on how he really wanted it. Ok he gave me an old rifle for it . A n old Winchester lever, 32-30 ? any way We did pretty good ,I did lots better :roflmao3[1]: . I did get a little three pointer on the way out. heres some pics . notice peekers form and the emergency arm gaurd the wonders of duck tape. Peekers is a fast taxidermist to, had the deer's head ready for the wall in no time.Posted Image Posted Image Posted Imageonly two weeks to go so get out and practice.

#2 Jason

Jason

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, camping, scuba diving, American Revolution living history, fishing, ham radio.

Posted 07 August 2007 - 06:50 AM

I think you need some more draw weight on that bow and some better broad heads. It took way too many shots to bring down that three pointer.

#3 mac

mac

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,503 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 08:55 AM

yea, did ya notice all the holes? haha

#4 Jason

Jason

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, camping, scuba diving, American Revolution living history, fishing, ham radio.

Posted 07 August 2007 - 10:19 AM

A good hunter uses the right weapons to make a clean, fast kill. That poor deer suffered shot after shot after shot. The only thing more sickening is those evil Skeet hunters. I actually saw a hunter turn a poor Skeet over once and shove his burning cigarrette into its belly. The whole thing was just sickening. SAVE THE SKEET!!!

#5 Thumper Dunker

Thumper Dunker

STICK BENDER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,806 posts
  • Interests:Hunting ,Fishing , Wife ,Son ,Cat,Dog , My koi , Trad Bows.

Posted 07 August 2007 - 11:17 AM

Hey My one shot is in the heart all the rest was peekers :roflmao3[1]: . Buy the way we are not going to eat it just shot it for the horns.

#6 Jason

Jason

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 07 August 2007 - 01:27 PM

I find it amazing that someone would have no problem eating the stirofoam they serve at McDonalds but heaven forbid they have to actually clean, cook and eat their own. Your wasteful attitude disgusts me!

#7 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,590 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 07 August 2007 - 04:34 PM

Pretty good form in the top pic. Did the duct tape come out first or did he thunk his arm first. Ouch!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users