• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 peeker seeker

peeker seeker

25-06 shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
  • Interests:Grand kids, My dogs, My girls the rabbits and hens Hunting & fishing

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:48 PM

Got to go fishing this weekend . Top secrit place Thumper blind folded me on the way there and back . we got are limits and let a few go. Posted Image Posted Image
Reach out to are fury friends . Use a 25-06 If runs swims or flies ,IT CAN BE DEEP FRIED OR MADE INTO A PIE mmm mmmm ANIMALS IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER. Beeman air...25-06, 223, 7mm- 08 ,7mm Rem mag .Beaman 8 cats 0. Keeper of 2 Border Collie Heelers

#2 4RHUNTS

4RHUNTS

Big Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts
  • Interests:Hunting for varmints, two and four legged varieties, deer, pigs, birds, reloading, and fishing.

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:00 PM

Real nice fish :) Are you sure you did not peek under that blindfold? ;)

#3 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,699 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, shooting sports and fishing.

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:39 AM

Those are nice fish. :D I used to have a great spot to catch fish like that. But then the hatchery put up netting to keep the birds and other thieves out. :signs1180lq:

Time waits for no one--
treasure every moment you have.

#4 peeker seeker

peeker seeker

25-06 shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts
  • Interests:Grand kids, My dogs, My girls the rabbits and hens Hunting & fishing

Posted 25 June 2007 - 11:03 AM

Those are nice fish. :signs1180lq: I used to have a great spot to catch fish like that. But then the hatchery put up netting to keep the birds and other thieves out. :signs1180lq:

You got to get there before the ranger gets up :D :roflmao3[1]: I dont know why you cant keep more than five fish there are thousands in that cement pond river thing :roflmao3[1]: :roflmao3[1]: :roflmao3[1]: . The guy in the green shirt gets mad if you wake him up Posted Image Posted Image
Reach out to are fury friends . Use a 25-06 If runs swims or flies ,IT CAN BE DEEP FRIED OR MADE INTO A PIE mmm mmmm ANIMALS IT'S WHATS FOR DINNER. Beeman air...25-06, 223, 7mm- 08 ,7mm Rem mag .Beaman 8 cats 0. Keeper of 2 Border Collie Heelers

#5 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,699 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:09 PM

That looks a lot like my old secret spot. But you had to get there real early or real late.:signs1180lq: :D

Time waits for no one--

#6 Stiff Neck

Stiff Neck

Big Shooter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:52 PM

I've never heard of using orange soda for bait, but apparently it works? Also, next time you take a picture of your "secret" fishing hole, don't stand in front of the USGS sign.:roflmao3[1]:Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 Craig J

Craig J

Predator

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:40 PM

Now that is just flippin funy! :roflmao3[1]:

#8 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 26 June 2007 - 03:34 AM

Now that qualifies as an "Aw $hit". Let me see what that looks like on Google Earth. :roflmao3[1]: :signs1180lq:Yep, I'd say the cat is out of the bag. :roflmao3[1]:

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

#9 peeker seeker

peeker seeker

25-06 shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:26 PM

:yikes[1]: :doh[1]: :good: :crazy: :tease: :1087: : OOOPS Well thumper there goes your hot spot. And you took the picture

#10 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,082 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 07:54 PM

Lmao IS that sign for real or did you photo shop those numbers in there. did you guys fish at a hatchery or is that a joke those are some nice fish you caught.

#11 Stiff Neck

Stiff Neck

Big Shooter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:10 AM

That's a real magnification of the original image. Type in those GPS coordinates and see for yourself. :signs1111cr:

#12 A17Shooter

A17Shooter

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,741 posts
  • Interests:Varmint Hunting, Rifles, Hunting Pistols, Long Range, Computers, Cameras

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:22 AM

Lmao IS that sign for real or did you photo shop those numbers in there. did you guys fish at a hatchery or is that a joke those are some nice fish you caught.

If you have Google Earth those coordinates take you right to the north shore of a small reservoir. Looks like a good access road. :signs1111cr: Isn't technology wonderful?Probably be 43,000 people up there this weekend since it's posted on the open Internet. :censored[1]:

Guns only have three enemies, Politicians, Ignorant Liberals and Rust.

"A pen in the hand of this president is far more dangerous than a gun in the hands of 200 million law-abiding citizens."

#13 Stiff Neck

Stiff Neck

Big Shooter

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 29 June 2007 - 07:43 AM

I bet that place will be absolutely SLAMMED on Wednesday the 4th. :signs1111cr:

#14 peeker seeker

peeker seeker

25-06 shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,897 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:14 PM

Yes it is a hatchery . Pics are of the hatchery in Empire Ca and the fish were cought where the sign say's :signbummer8tl: :signs1242cn:

#15 ShooterJohn

ShooterJohn

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,699 posts

Posted 30 June 2007 - 01:16 PM

Made you look though! :signbummer8tl: :signs1242cn:

Time waits for no one--

#16 DEERSLAM

DEERSLAM

Hunting 365 days a year...in my mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,524 posts
  • Interests:Family and hunting

Posted 30 June 2007 - 03:07 PM

Nice fish :signbummer8tl: Some funny stuff :signs1242cn:
MIKETEAM .204"Had God not intended for humans to hunt, he would not have made animals out of meat."

#17 Shoot-it

Shoot-it

Big Kahuna

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,082 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 05:42 PM

You guys are funny.Empire has a hatchery where.Thanks for the spot I will have to check that out its close to the place I hunt deer in B zone LOL.

#18 natural

natural

Varmint Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Predator hunting of course !!!

Posted 08 July 2007 - 09:45 PM

Nice Trout. Im going up camping to visit my folk in Ice House. I hear they're catching them on flys. So looks like I gotta find the old fly pole.
Andy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users